Taylormade P790

D

Deleted member 15344

Not looking at another new set 😂

I tried them when I got my Mizunos

They felt a bit weird of the face and they launched a bit too high , they certainly go well, was getting at least 5-10 yards more with the Taylormade but just didn’t like the sound or feel of them.

Badger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
i was using mine for the first time last week at RCP and RSG.

came out best for me during fitting. definitely launch higher which is an area i needed help in and early days but think i'll end up a club longer, they do sound a bit different but not offensively for me, didn't stop me hitting a couple of unmentionables though on in saturday's greensomes, playing partner's face was a picture.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
i was using mine for the first time last week at RCP and RSG.

came out best for me during fitting. definitely launch higher which is an area i needed help in and early days but think i'll end up a club longer, they do sound a bit different but not offensively for me, didn't stop me hitting a couple of unmentionables though on in saturday's greensomes, playing partner's face was a picture.

Thanks mate, so that's why you took the money!

kevingopher

Medal Winner
Visit site
I have had a set for almost a year. I can’t say I have ever loved them as such. I tend to have to look up to ascertain whether I have hit a good shot or not. It’s hard to tell where you hit them on the face I find. If distance is what your after then they certainly have that in abundance, it does come at the cost of control in the summer tho. I have just bought some vega vc 01 -not arrived yet- I will let you know if I think distance beats accuracy in a few months time.