TaylorMade driver fitting opportunity

D

Deleted Member 1156

I'll enter if it's a new range of persimmon drivers?

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'll enter if it's a new range of persimmon drivers?

That's next years product line gordon. Fully adjustable persimmon drivers and fairways. With a hand whittled speed slot.

'Gain 30 yards with our new revolutionary material...wood is the new metal!!'

Get down and patent that before Mark King comes knocking !!

D

Deleted member 17920

Entry sent, Got to be in it to win it. :thup:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have put my name in simply because I need what TM are selling, more distance. Fact is that I am, I will admit, pretty short of the tee and if I want to play to my new handicap of 14 then I need all the help I can get. If I can be playing in to greens with 1 or 2 clubs less than I am at the moment then it would help, if I can be hitting long irons to greens that need a hybrid or fairway wood at present then even better and if I could reach some of the par 4s that I cannot currently reach in 2 then better still.

So, fingers crossed.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good luck all. I got my sldr fitted there thanks to GM and it was a superb day. Well worth the drive down fro Manchester !

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Could GM advise that, if you happen to win, how long you can wait before slagging TM off in a thread about the new launch of a TM driver or selling said driver on ebay ;)

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm in, be interested to see if they can beat my 3 wood when its working tikety-boo. I was wondering about dropping the driver but I need to work out if I can or not.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
I know right?! It's so selfish of Taylormade having their main fitting centre at Wentworth and providing forumers and GM readers with a chance to win free equipment :(

Jim

I suspect your focus here was more on a response to the 'where' but to me the real opportunity here is nothing to do with the 'free equipement' and everything to do with being fitted by people who really understand the equipement they are fitting with.

there's also a downside to most - the 'it can't be the equipement'...but then again many on here seem to find a lot of ways round this potential dilemma :)