TaylorMade driver fitting opportunity

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Afternoon all

The guys at TaylorMade are looking to fit three GM forum members for drivers from their current range. This will take place at Wentworth in the TaylorMade performance centre on the morning of February 18th and those selected will get to keep the driver they are fitted for. If selected you will need to make your own way to Wentworth for 8.30 am on the morning of the 18th. You will appear on video and in the magazine. If you'd like to be considered to take part please email the following information to paul_o'hagan@ipcmedia.com

I will pick three people and inform them by next Tuesday (11th).

Name
Forum name
Handicap
Home Club
Contact number
Current driver
Current loft
Average distance you think you hit the ball
Accuracy rating you would give yourself out of 10
Sentence on your current driving

D

Deleted member 18121

I'm in and for once I already have the day off!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Don't see how anybody can knock these opportunities whether they are a regular occurence or not. Winners are treated superbly, get to try gear (and usually play a few holes) and get a top of the range fully spec'd driver to take home. Just a shame I can't get out of work especially with Wentworth being just down the road. C'est la vie

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good luck guys! the team at Wentworth are awesome, the place is very special and you will certainly be well looked after! Would love to know how many of the TM bashers apply though Paul...

Would love to stick my name in the hat again as the day there last year was that awesome!

Good luck guys and girls!!

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I should say so;) you had only been on the forun a year, picked, me 5 years nada. in fact even when there was an oppotunity in Scotland 50% of those picked were from Ireland:rofl:

pmsl! i am probably better looking and younger too! life's a bitch. ;-)