TaylorMade day at Woburn

Wolf

Visit site
Still not been able to get hold of the magazine

You may be interested to see Ewen Ferguson finished T2 today on the challenge tour.
One the lads here kindly sent me the pull out a snot been able get mag. Got to be honest not overly impressed with the Me and My Golf guys. Mine so called swing flaw states I have restricted hip mobility so made a change to accommodate funny thing was I don't have restricted hip mobility nor was that even discussed. Piers told me he didn't think I needed any changes but what drill he'd given me was to give me a way of controlling face path more to shape shots and give me a go to shot if I wanted🤔

Can only assume the lack of contact from him after he promised means he forgot what we discussed and drilled.

Other that that the whole pull out isn't to shabby.

Last edited:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
One the lads here kindly sent me the pull out a snot been able get mag. Got to be honest not overly impressed with the Me and My Golf guys. Mine so called swing flaw states I have restricted hip mobility so made a change to accommodate funny thing was I don't have restricted hip mobility nor was that even discussed. Piers told me he didn't think I needed any changes but what drill he'd given me was to give me a way of controlling face path more to shape shits and give me a go to shot if I wanted🤔

Can only assume the lack of contact from him after he promised means he forgot what we discussed and drilled.

Other that that the whole pull out isn't to shabby.

Always helpful to be able to shape your shits 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Some on the forum may remember this great day out with Golf Monthly and TaylorMade a few years ago. Ewen Ferguson was the up and coming pro there, and I was fortunate to be in his group in a scramble we played. At the end of day 3 he has a 4 shot lead in the Kenyan Open, having last year got a card from Challenge Tour performance. Not off to the best start today but great to watch his progress.

Last edited:

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
After being in a strong position going into the last day for a few of the recent tournaments then blowing up, it looks like Ewen Ferguson has just got a win in Doha. Good going after qualifying via the Challenge Tour last year, and his sixth tournament of this season, though he has had a few years around the fringes of the Tour. Bravo.

The high point of my golfing career was being in his fourball at Woburn playing a tour scramble, and him choosing my drive on the 9th to play off rather than his which though 100+ yards further down the fairway, had run off into the trees.

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
After being in a strong position going into the last day for a few of the recent tournaments then blowing up, it looks like Ewen Ferguson has just got a win in Doha. Good going after qualifying via the Challenge Tour last year, and his sixth tournament of this season, though he has had a few years around the fringes of the Tour. Bravo.

The high point of my golfing career was being in his fourball at Woburn playing a tour scramble, and him choosing my drive on the 9th to play off rather than his which though 100+ yards further down the fairway, had run off into the trees.

That shot he made from your drive, to cut as high and as much as he did to still land it on the green even though he was completely blocked out by the trees was amazing!
What a thoroughly nice guys he was as well, it was a pleasure to play with him that day. I'm so happy for him!

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
That shot he made from your drive, to cut as high and as much as he did to still land it on the green even though he was completely blocked out by the trees was amazing!
What a thoroughly nice guys he was as well, it was a pleasure to play with him that day. I'm so happy for him!

It was something wasn’t it! I thought he was kidding when he told us what he would do, and then he did it exactly!