TaylorMade day at Woburn

Wolf

Visit site
How have you got on with the new Driver? I am still dithering!
Love it . Absolutely love it, goes longer and straighter. Obviously that's not because the club is the solution to all but because it fits me properly I'm getting the most out of it.

But love the feel, I can still hit crap shots but that's the knob swinging it.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Love it . Absolutely love it, goes longer and straighter. Obviously that's not because the club is the solution to all but because it fits me properly I'm getting the most out of it.

But love the feel, I can still hit crap shots but that's the knob swinging it.

That's good! Glad it has worked out.

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
Have to say i'm a little disappointed that i haven't received any of the fitting information from TaylorMade from the day. So how so i know what to order if i did want to buy?

Also, i was surprised that for those of us that didn't win the driver (well done Shane) there was a discount or something on offer for us.

Wolf

Visit site
Have to say i'm a little disappointed that i haven't received any of the fitting information from TaylorMade from the day. So how so i know what to order if i did want to buy?

Also, i was surprised that for those of us that didn't win the driver (well done Shane) there was a discount or something on offer for us.
Completely understand where you're coming from.

I only got my exact specs because I asked Sam the fitter what they were before I let him move onto the next person, I was probably viewed as a pain in the arse for that, but I figured if I wanted to buy one I want the specs.

Would have been a nice thing if they'd got something for us to take away with a print out of what it was we had fitted and what the difference was between our clubs and the fitted clubs..

Likewise im a little disappointed with Piers from Me and My Golf, he took all our details said how what we worked in would be emailed to us along with a video of our swings. Not heard a peep from him no ideo, no feed back absolutely nothing yet his word "we will email everyone a copy of the session and drills we worked on"

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
Completely understand where you're coming from.

I only got my exact specs because I asked Sam the fitter what they were before I let him move onto the next person, I was probably viewed as a pain in the arse for that, but I figured if I wanted to buy one I want the specs.

Would have been a nice thing if they'd got something for us to take away with a print out of what it was we had fitted and what the difference was between our clubs and the fitted clubs..

Likewise im a little disappointed with Piers from Me and My Golf, he took all our details said how what we worked in would be emailed to us along with a video of our swings. Not heard a peep from him no ideo, no feed back absolutely nothing yet his word "we will email everyone a copy of the session and drills we worked on"

Likewise, I did ask for the specs to be sent to me as I was hitting that M5 like a dream with a medium stiff shaft. The fitter tried lots of settings but there was only one that really worked for me, I got an extra 5mph ball speed increase as well :)

I did get a text linking me to a video of my swing with commentary from Piers about it. Did no one else get that?

Wolf

Visit site
Likewise, I did ask for the specs to be sent to me as I was hitting that M5 like a dream with a medium stiff shaft. The fitter tried lots of settings but there was only one that really worked for me, I got an extra 5mph ball speed increase as well :)

I did get a text linking me to a video of my swing with commentary from Piers about it. Did no one else get that?
I'll see your ball speed and raise you 14mph 😳 it's actually obscene the difference I've had in distance as a result of reduced spin and higher launch.

No never got that at all would have been nice to get considering the promises made. Seems we both got let down but by different sides of the organisation 😂

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site

I also got my fitted specs because my fitter (Mark) offering to write it all down on my phone for me. I can see how it would be a bit annoying having gone through the process and not have the details. One of the GM writers was making loads of notes and talking to the fitters - perhaps the magazine article will link to your specs?

I didn't get anything from Piers following my lesson, despite what they said and the rigmarole at the start of entering email addresses and all that. The lesson was fun, but I'm not too worried to not have it on video. I had never heard of MeandMyGolf before the day, though I've seen their YouTube videos now and they were nice chaps. Still not entirely sure who the fella that "hosted" Ewen in the clinic is, though my friend's teenage son seems to know all about him. Something to do with Hashtags, but lost on me (and I'm only 46!).

I had a brilliant day though - and very grateful to have been picked to go!

I'm dithering on an M6 driver though; AG are offering a trade in plus £50 against a new one. I want one, but don't need one!

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Exactly that same! Don't want to sound ungrateful but had no fitting info ( and only got to try the driver) and had no lesson video through despite being told it would be sent.

Shame really.

D

Deleted member 21258

Your in a supplementary TM booklet Cant figure out who is who, is Wolfs real name Eamonn or Trevor or Shane or Jason ;)

Duncan is in the main magazine btw over his swing.

If anyone wants the supplementary booklet, PM me your address and I will stick it in the post to you.

Wolf

Visit site
Your in a supplementary TM booklet Cant figure out who is who, is Wolfs real name Eamonn or Trevor or Shane or Jason ;)

Duncan is in the main magazine btw over his swing.

If anyone wants the supplementary booklet, PM me your address and I will stick it in the post to you.
Wolf real name is none of the above 😉
But I'll take that supplement off you mate

Wolf

Visit site
I guess the photos will keep the burglars away! 😂🤣
I got a stroppy 7 year old with a big gob that would do that 😂

I've never been blessed with being photogenic why I joined the forces hide my ugly mug behind camo paint and a bush, 😂