TaylorMade & adidas testing day - UPDATE

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wooooooohoooooo
Get in there. Can you tell I am quite chuffed. Region sent me a text so 1st opportunity to get online via phone. I was a miserable sod earlier on a right crappy job then suddenly I was like a kid at Christmas. Thanks Gm :thup:

See you on the 15th G1BBO!!! ;) made my morning slightly better too!!!

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Now the 4 have been chosen perhaps all the beggars and whingers that say they never win anything,
and all the ones that have 20 posts in 2 or 3 years can get on with there lives now.
This was a fantastic prize and im glad its gone to forum regulars.

Congrats to the 4 who have been chosen, like others have said good to see it some of the more regular posters and not those that pop up just for these opportunities.

agree with both of these, I know it's 'random' but it really should go to a contributor

looking forward to the Gibbo garage sale :D

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wooooooohoooooo
Get in there. Can you tell I am quite chuffed. Region sent me a text so 1st opportunity to get online via phone. I was a miserable sod earlier on a right crappy job then suddenly I was like a kid at Christmas. Thanks Gm :thup:

Congrats Gibbo - I'm delighted for you, as I'm sure is everyone else.

I'm also intensely jealous so make the most of it!

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
so I have 14 days to sort my swing & improve my looks.... haha

looking forward to meeting Rooter, Darth & Jimbob, I am sure it will be a superb experience as no doubt others who have done similar will attest to.

ooooh I could crush a grape :D

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

No more blaming the clubs and swapping them every week now your getting a fully fitted set Gibbo.

Well done mate :thup:

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site

looking forward to meeting Rooter, Darth & Jimbob, I am sure it will be a superb experience as no doubt others who have done similar will attest to.

ooooh I could crush a grape :D

Well done GIBBO I am really pleased you got to be one of the fantastic 4. Look forward to seeing you at the next meet all blinged up with your new clubs and your fancy shoes.......:cheers:

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
indeed Adey and many thanks for all the kind words chaps, it is appreciated ;)

Just having a beer and feeling pretty darn good. Got 2 rounds this weekend, I bet a play a blinder with my current clubs now lol

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
nope, I have a luvvly jubbly Stewart W3

129630131-260x260-0-0_stewart+golf+stewart+golf+w3+waterproof+golf+bag+b.jpg

oh wait, the colours will clash :p

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
jesus Fish, 2k in how long!! your a posting machine!

right lets get this straight, ebay has nothing of interest (except maybe an s1 watch in APril time), I have no clubs to sell as down to one set total and they are going to my son after the TM/Adidas day. The clubs from that day will stay put until either I peg it or they fall apart or both. (unless I hit single figures and needed to change which will never happen)

so there :p