TaylorMade & adidas testing day - UPDATE

HickoryShaft

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Congrats all who won. What a fantastic prize & looking forward to reading about the day.

I think Gibbo posted he was off to work so won't know yet - will be good to see his reaction.

If that guy who is talking about rebuilding the Titanic needs some scrap iron and steel to use Gibbo will be able to donate all his Ebay purchases now - probably enough to make 2 ships :D

A

Alex1975

Morning all

I've spent the morning going through all of the emails and have selected the following golfers...

jimbob.someroo
Darthvega
Rooter
G1BB0

Thanks for all the entries and keep a look out for more opportunities coming up.

Huge congrats guys!!

scratch

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Look...never mind all this TM game improver crap, what about the proper prize...the Mizuno balls!!!

C'mon Paul, who have you picked? Tell me, tell me, I can keep a secret!! ;)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Well done the chosen ones :( I do mean it honest ;)

Just back in from our 10 hole sweep, was the bridesmaid in that also with 20 points :(

Off to kick the cat now.....

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well done to the chosen few. I hope you have a great time, in fact I am sure you will have a great time with all that shiny new stuff.

Really chuffed for GIBBO, met him a few times at meets and I know he will be over the moon at being selected. How are you going to spend your free time now you do not need to trawl Ebay buying everyone else's old junk.......:p

Svenska

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Well done lads! What a great gig that'll be, would have loved to have been selected myself but oh well. The last time I had a Taylor Made club was an old Burner about 12 years ago, I was about to hit my 2nd shot in to a par 5 and a swan came out of nowhere and bit me, the little b@stard. Never touched the clubs again since! Haha

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Can the remaining 99.5% of the forum go back to slagging off TM for the stupid names and ridiculous claims they allegedly make now? ;)

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not until the other 2 surface and confirm they are going, there may be a reserve list :whistle:

#clutchingatstraws

Jimbob, Darth and myself have responded, can you really see G1BBO turning round and saying no now??

I cant wait for him to get online later!!

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Not until the other 2 surface and confirm they are going, there may be a reserve list :whistle:

Oh, didn't realise that...

Erm, did you know my favourite golfer is Justin Rose, he hits it so far with those TM clubs of his, much further than he would with other clubs. And as for his clothes and shoes, all I can say is what a fox, he makes George Clooney look like Ian Dowie mostly due to the gear he has on.

Any good?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well done to all 4 of you im sure you will have a fantastic time,and i really look forward to
hearing all about it.

Now the 4 have been chosen perhaps all the beggars and whingers that say they never win anything,
and all the ones that have 20 posts in 2 or 3 years can get on with there lives now.
This was a fantastic prize and im glad its gone to forum regulars.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Congrats to the 4 who have been chosen, like others have said good to see it some of the more regular posters and not those that pop up just for these opportunities.

Any of these should always be seen as a bonus, the opportunities some have had are just amazing and we are all fortunate to have a chance to put our names in the hat for those that appeal to us (whens the next Scotty fitting hehe)

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wooooooohoooooo
Get in there. Can you tell I am quite chuffed. Region sent me a text so 1st opportunity to get online via phone. I was a miserable sod earlier on a right crappy job then suddenly I was like a kid at Christmas. Thanks Gm :thup:

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
My son is having my clubs as he is joining the golf club in 2 weeks so makes it even sweeter.

For me it's about the whole experience as I am sure it will be unforgettable :)