TaylorMade & adidas testing day - UPDATE

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Apologies for the delay on this. In order for us to put together the type of content we are looking for (detailed analysis and feedback) we needed to make sure all of the head and shaft options were available to be made on the day. I can now confirm that the fitting and testing will take place on March the 15th at Wentworth. Rather than just a driver and shoe fitting four forum members will be kitted out with a driver, fairway woods, irons, balls and the new adizero shoes. We will be looking for testing and video feedback for everything so it will be a full day but certainly worthwhile. There will also be one or two memorable suprises to add to the experience. Due to some inexplicable technical problems on my computer all of your entries have disappeared. If you would like to be considered please send (or resend) your entry. Below is the original post for those who didn't see it first time round. I will pick four people at the end of next week

As ever with a TaylorMade launch there have been some very interesting discussions on here about the new products. It's always fascinating to follow how opinions develop as info and images are released.

I would like to open up an opportunity for a group of forum members to experience some detailed testing with TaylorMade and adidas and have the chance to provide some feedback on video and the GM forum. This will all take place at Wentworth in January and the day will feature a number of other unique elements that we are currently working on.

I am looking to recruit as wide a range of golfers and opinions as possible for this feature. If you are cynical about recent launches and would like the chance to question experts and engineers then please don't hesitate to apply. Equally if you are a dedicated TaylorMade/adidas player then your opinion will also help form part of what should be an interesting day.

Applicants will need to make their own way to Wentworth and back. If you would like to apply send the below details to paul_o'hagan@ipcmedia.com with the title TaylorMade & adidas testing...

Name:
Forum name:
Handicap:
Home club:
Current driver:
Current shoes:
Why you would like to be considered:

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
in for a penny etc. Never used TM gear so theres alway a 1st time for everything :thup:
I know my cally in stiff dont suit but unless I win the lottery or win one of these things then they stay in the bag

good luck all

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wow it just got better! That's sounds amazing chance. Email about to be resent and EVERYTHING crossed for the next week!! :lol:

Thanks GM yet again!!

philly169

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sounds like a great opportunity and will be, as always, a great day for the winners. I'm pretty happy with my bag at the moment so feel my application if selected would take the opportunity away from someone else.

Good luck all who enter, il wait for something Titleist or Nike ;)