Take your earrings out

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Went to a Pit reunion do last night. Anyway bumped into one of the lads who plays at Sherwood.
He has been there 20 odd years and told me how his father in law got him an interview to become a member. Just before going in his F in Law told him he must take his earrings out or he will not be accepted. 😳 How times have changed
He did go on to say that he thinks Sherwood is now a hell of a lot better than 10 years ago as it has lost a lot of its stuffiness.

D

Deleted member 1740

Went to a Pit reunion do last night. Anyway bumped into one of the lads who plays at Sherwood.
He has been there 20 odd years and told me how his father in law got him an interview to become a member. Just before going in his F in Law told him he must take his earrings out or he will not be accepted. 😳 How times have changed
He did go on to say that he thinks Sherwood is now a hell of a lot better than 10 years ago as it has lost a lot of its stuffiness.

Did he put them back in??

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Praise the lord Prince Albert wasn’t involved

æ¿«

You don't know how close you are to the truth Fragger 😂

Yup up the scruffy oik plays with them in Stu. Top lads invited me up for a game. Played it twice as it's the nearest course to me.
first time it was all temp greens. Second time it bladdered it down for 18 holes, we literally swam around. So not had the best of memories there.