Switzerland seek Fifa arrests!

D

Deleted member 1740

I hope Blatter gets his come uppence and hopefully just when he thinks he's in the clear, knock on the door and in come the FBI.

If Carlsberg did corruption investigations!!

D

Deleted member 1740

I see the FBI have a good informant who has already plea bargained big style by the seems of it.

Surprise surprise, it's gonna be a lorra lorra fun watching this unfold........

See what I did there :whistle:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Walker handing himself in could be big. If anyone knows where the evidence against Blatter is then it is him.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
One or two of the major FIFA sponsors are now showing concern about this which is good. Which probably is the only way anything will change as cold hard cash is the only thing they care about.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
And Blatter has pulled out of a couple of events today, the end is nigh.

Apparently Blatter is calm - not dancing around his hotel room - but calm. You could say the same for many on death row in their cells just prior to being led to the gallows. But some get last minute reprieves and so it wouldn't surprise me one iota...

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'd be delighted to be proved wrong but I don't think Blatter is going to go that easily. There was a good interview on Radio4 last night with David Bernstein and he summed it up pretty well when asked if he'd buy a used car from Blatter. "Blatter is nobody's fool, his car would probably be ok but I wouldn't buy anything from his colleagues."

And that seems to be the problem, Blatter's a clever guy and he's got many people stood between him and the smoking gun.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'd be delighted to be proved wrong but I don't think Blatter is going to go that easily. There was a good interview on Radio4 last night with David Bernstein and he summed it up pretty well when asked if he'd buy a used car from Blatter. "Blatter is nobody's fool, his car would probably be ok but I wouldn't buy anything from his colleagues."

And that seems to be the problem, Blatter's a clever guy and he's got many people stood between him and the smoking gun.

Quite agree and I am sure he's done as much as he can to cover his tracks, or make it nigh on impossible for authorities to put all the pieces together. I hope those whistle blowing (plea barganing) have enough to bring him down but I have my doubts. I'm not wholly convinced the likes of Platini are squeaky clean either and that Uefa is above reproach

D

Deleted member 15344

Think that's exactly it