Sweet spot wear strikes

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No not on boasting.... have chance of 712 MB’s for very cheap which I’d like for a hit but the mid irons have a fair amount of wear on sweet spot (obviously a player)

Just wondering how easy to get these refurbed and will it affect the performance even after that?

D

Deleted member 23344

Can’t help ... not a problem I’ve ever had 😂

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
You are unlikely to find anyone who will b3 able to, effectively, re-manufacture the face for a number of reasons.
On the Callaway day a couple of years ago we were in their mobile workshop and asked them if they did this to any wedges and they responded that it wasn't really possible to do it accurately enough to meet the requirements of the rules on a reasonably new club face - and on a worn one you would end up with groves in a concave club face unless you milled the face flat first!

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You are unlikely to find anyone who will b3 able to, effectively, re-manufacture the face for a number of reasons.
On the Callaway day a couple of years ago we were in their mobile workshop and asked them if they did this to any wedges and they responded that it wasn't really possible to do it accurately enough to meet the requirements of the rules on a reasonably new club face - and on a worn one you would end up with groves in a concave club face unless you milled the face flat first!

Thanks Duncan no it’s probably all I need to know and why they were only £75!!!