Supplementary Scores

Yorkhacker

Visit site
I'd assume it's done like this - Today's Golf (from menu)> Sign In > Casual Round > Sign In

When I select Today's Golf> Sign in, all I get is a msg saying 'There are no competitions currently available to sign into'. Does anyone know why? Is it because I don't have a handicap, although I do have a CDH number and am a member of a club.

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
When I select Today's Golf> Sign in, all I get is a msg saying 'There are no competitions currently available to sign into'. Does anyone know why? Is it because I don't have a handicap, although I do have a CDH number and am a member of a club.
Two issues.
One, the comp will be set up (normally) in a way that if you don't have a HC you can't enter.
Two, club admin need to have selected the ability in their settings.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Last few rounds I have been playing not bad, not brilliant but not bad. The conditions and the course was fantastic on Thursday so I thought I would put a card in. My hcap had gone from 16.1 to 16.9. Which at my course equates to 20 shots off the whites. So by the end of the round I had shot a 88 on a par 73, equivalent to 40 points ish. and I left half a dozen shots out there. Don’t mention lip outs which are tormenting me at the moment.
Anyway my hcap dropped to 16.2.All done on IG, which was quite straightforward. I was chuffed to bits seeing my hcap drop. But.
My main goal is to see my hcap drop. But by doing it with supplementary scores does that give an advantage to everyone else when I play 18 hole comps. Am sure it does but I was more than happy to score well on a glorious day condition wise and to take £12 off me PP. one thing it does do is focus the mind. No gimmes from 12” on the first hole to nearly 2ft plus by the time we are on the 18th. I can see me putting one or two more supplementary scores in. Oh and I was millimetres from having my first hole in one. ?

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
I got my handicap this week (hadn't been a member for four years) - prior to it being confirmed I got the same message you do - it changed once my handicap was allocated

Yorkhacker

Visit site
I got my handicap this week (hadn't been a member for four years) - prior to it being confirmed I got the same message you do - it changed once my handicap was allocated

So how did you put cards in before you could enter them online? Did you tell the pro shop beforehand and use a physical card.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can anyone help? . I have been submitting my general play scores this month. I Have entered 4 so far. However, some say counting and appear green on the graph and others are orange saying (non counting). Non are competition scores ?????

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The green ones are part of you best 8 list
The orange ones aren't but are part of your last 20.
They can be comps or general cards.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
The green ones are part of you best 8 list
The orange ones aren't but are part of your last 20.
They can be comps or general cards.
The part I don't understand is I've only got 6 scores on there so what determines if they're part of my 8 or not? I have no previous records because I didn't play competitions for 3 years prior if that makes sense