Sunningdale Old & New and New Zealand 27/28 July 2017

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Weather forecast has been spot on. Rain today... dry tomorrow and Friday. (please!)

I hate to urinate on your strawberries but the Met Office is showing a 50% chance of thunderstorms at Sunningdale tomorrow afternoon…. :mad: Still, I suppose that's a 50% chance that there won't be any thunderstorms…… :mmm:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Yeah, I'd rather be apprehensive as all my apps I use for work show a whitewash today but rain still forecast for tomorrow afternoon. Packed extra golf clothes and waterproofs due to that already ☔️😟

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
We are following our GM golf trips tradition and have set off but stopped for mcd's. Was stressy packing car up due to torrential rain.

D

Deleted member 21258

Wont be leaving until this evening got work to catch up on, hope you all have a good journey down. Really looking forward to this.

Regions3, That is a great spreadsheet, you have far better spreadsheet knowledge than me, could I possibly be cheeky and have a copy of it and use it for my client golf days please?:eek:, even if it costs me a pint at Beau if I make it:rofl: