Sunningdale hotels

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Thought I’d start this up as we’re all now gonna be sorting our own places.

I’m gonna be staying at the bagshot premier inn as it’s five mins from Sunningdale. Happy to share a twin if anyone wants to go half’s.

Thought people who are making their own way down could chuck their names down and people could pair up. I’m sure the regulars to these meets can warn us off who to not pair up with.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
They did, and yours was the only name that kept coming up 😁😁😁

Only joking 😂😂

😂😂

Oh dear. Someone’s given grandad internet access again. Don’t you go pestering all those local girls in your area.....🤣🤣

D

Deleted member 25172

Thought I’d start this up as we’re all now gonna be sorting our own places.

I’m gonna be staying at the bagshot premier inn as it’s five mins from Sunningdale. Happy to share a twin if anyone wants to go half’s.

Thought people who are making their own way down could chuck their names down and people could pair up. I’m sure the regulars to these meets can warn us off who to not pair up with.

Hi, happy to share a twin if you want? I was looking at going back and forth to London between Tuesday and Wednesday, but obviously a better alternative to stay around the course.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A few of us thinking about staying in Windsor, as most little towns round there all look the same, fancy somewhere with a few good old fashioned boozers or in a nice setting.

Is windsor the right place, or anywhere else thats a nice little old fashioned town, with a good crawl of pubs (not fancy wine bars). Extra bonus points of they sell Mild.:)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Few wine bars in Windsor Pete
Lots of tourists

Ascot
Woking
Chobham
All maybe a better bet

Avoid Bracknell, slough, Maidenhead

Is there a good few arl mans boozers in Windsor though, as well?

Woking - wasnt mad on that and the parking was extra on hotel cost.

Ascot/Chobham better than Windsor based on the above? havent stayed in any of them so not sure.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Camberley have a few decent boozers within close proximity? Looks like on google maps but it doesnt say if there any good or not.

Much off-street parking available within walking distance of the premier inn, as parking not available.

D

Deleted member 25172

I've booked into the Premier Inn at Bagshot for the 23rd.
after The Addington I'll be driving to my daughters just outside Basingstoke for the night.

Great stuff. You and I can alternate looking ourselves in the mirror and question each other if we’re not as bad people as ISIS animals. And once we’ve come to a conclusion, we’ll go for a pint in the hotel bar.

Homer

Visit site
Camberley have a few decent boozers within close proximity? Looks like on google maps but it doesnt say if there any good or not.

Much off-street parking available within walking distance of the premier inn, as parking not available.

Might as well do Bagshot if you’re considering the that!

Windlesham has best selection of nice pubs. Just nowhere to stay but Bagshot v close.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

May as well go to the premier inn at Bagshot fella. 5 mins to Sunningdale. Plus train station is a 5 minute walk (with pub enroute). Then can have a few in Camberley and get last one back about 00:30

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Is Pantiles (sp) still in Bagshot?
Wow! There's a blast from the past!

Couple of (several even) decent pubs in Bagshot, at least at the times I was in them. Three Mariners particularly good (though some time ago).

Even a couple of good ones (eg Windmill) on the way back from Sunningdale, but why take the risk!

Last edited: