Sunday Poll: Who wins the PGA Championship?

Sunday Poll: Who wins the PGA Championship?

• Mickelson -7

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Koepka -6

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • Oosthuizen -5

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Streelman -4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bezuidenhout -3

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Grace -3

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • DeChambeau -2

• Niemann -2

• Woodland -2

• AN Other

• Total voters

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Would love to see Phil win it. Lets hope the wind blows a bit more tomorrow, hard to see past the front 3 or 4 if conditions are like todays, if it blows brings another handful in with a chance

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Would be amazing if Phil does it but you have to say Koepka is the favourite. He's just relentless in this position, and it will be hard for Phil to keep up the levels he's been at without imploding somewhere along the way.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Phil needed to put some serious blue water between him and the field on Saturday. Not doing so will cost him this PGA. I think he discovers a lack of oxygen today and unwinds. I say he doesn't finish in the top 3. I don't dislike him, kinda great to see an old fart (still younger than me) doing well but there is a reason older players don't do well.

Koepka looks like the man. Branden Grace is my darkish horse bet.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Visit site
I'd love to see Phil do it - he is not always everyones cup of tea, but he would be the romanticist's choice for sure and I always like to see someone older than me delivering the goods. But pragmatically, his game is not likely to stand up to the hoolie that is predicted to be blowing come the back nine today and I suspect we may see Bryson set a target than Kopeka and Louis compete to beat.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Phil needed to put some serious blue water between him and the field on Saturday. Not doing so will cost him this PGA. I think he discovers a lack of oxygen today and unwinds. I say he doesn't finish in the top 3. I don't dislike him, kinda great to see an old fart (still younger than me) doing well but there is a reason older players don't do well.

Koepka looks like the man. Branden Grace is my darkish horse bet.

Yes, have gone for Grace but would love Phil to do it. Would be sensational

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Phill swing this week has been disciplined, and if he can be so again for a round, he might prevail.
But four rounds at his age is hard for the body to maintain discipline.
I think he won't make it, but would be marvellous for the game if he did.
Hope Louis does it otherwise.

D

Deleted member 23344

The square base on which the trophy is standing by the 1st tee, has a large PGA logo on the side ... with “professional” spelt with a double F. ??