Sub70 Golf - A superb Fitting Experience - UPDATE

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
The guys we played on Friday night in the foursomes both had the matt black sub 70 wedges, the looked very nice indeed. May have to look at these when I need to change mine.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry, maybe I'm being a bit thick but I have no idea what you are saying.
This Thread Is Useless Without Pics! This term is used in a thread on a message board when someone says someting about an event / toy / car etc, but does not post a picture of their triumph, rendering the post ...
TTIUWP | What Does TTIUWP

The Fader

Visit site
As Spongebob59 has kindly posted above, I will just post one picture to "prove" I received them

I'm a bit of a luddite - so hopefully this works!

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Thought I'd add to this thread, as I'm joining the 'Sub70 gang' ?

Despite a terrible night's sleep, woken by the storm, I just about made it through a couple of hours on the trackman.
699 Pros and a couple of wedges are going to be put together. Left them the grips I'd already bought for next year to put on - win, win as grip stocks are low and a saving for me.

phils226

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hmmm... I emailed them twice to enquire about a fitting as I live in Solihill so not too far from Hereford - no response either time which didnt impress me in terms of customer service

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Hmmm... I emailed them twice to enquire about a fitting as I live in Solihill so not too far from Hereford - no response either time which didnt impress me in terms of customer service
I just phoned the number on the website. Some companies especially smaller ones just aren't brill with email. Expect if you text or call you'll have a prompt response.

Wedgey

Club Champion
Visit site
I was in Hereford staying with the in laws recently so I emailed, rang and also left a voicemail. No reply. Drove to the address listed and it’s a housing estate. Where is their fitting studio?

Last edited:

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
As a counter, I've found them to be great to deal with. Phones / emails all detailed and timely. Irons arrived within 10 days of finalising the spec and paying. Personally I'd highly recommend.

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As a counter, I've found them to be great to deal with. Phones / emails all detailed and timely. Irons arrived within 10 days of finalising the spec and paying. Personally I'd highly recommend.

Agree - ive found them brilliant to feal with. Quick to reply and the product is shipped out super fast.

Larry long dog

Visit site
Enjoyed watching and that Nick guy seemed to know his stuff and also seemed pretty personable. I understand it wasn’t all about yardage gain, but a further 10 yard carry was mentioned when comparing to his ageing Callaways. Just wonder what degree his Callaway 7 iron was as the sub70 7 iron was 32 degree.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
How much do they charge to be custom fit?

Must admit, I’ve always been put off getting fit because my budget for clubs is low, therefore I just see what I can find on eBay or the odd deal online. But at those prices (assuming website is correct, about £450?), I’m tempted.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How much do they charge to be custom fit?

Must admit, I’ve always been put off getting fit because my budget for clubs is low, therefore I just see what I can find on eBay or the odd deal online. But at those prices (assuming website is correct, about £450?), I’m tempted.

Email Nick, his address is on the website, even if you can't get there he's happy to talk about options.