Streaming tv

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No, over here, IPTV is the commonly used name for a method of obtaining all premium channels without paying the provider. All you need is an Amazon Fire Stick or similar, decent Internet connection, and a sub to the folk who supply the content illegally. Going rate for a sub is £30-£50 per annum apparently. As well as Sky etc, it is particularly popular for streaming EPL 3pm kick offs which are shown live on various US channels.

This guy doesn't use a mobile phone I doubt he knows about the more advanced forms of obtaining dodgy TV

Unless it fired bullets

Then he would be right there

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Never noticed the diff between 720 and 1080

Sounds like people who say vinal records sound better even though the human ear can only hear a certain amount so it's almost impossible to detect the quality between a very good quality MP3 file and vino /QUOTE]

Probably most people listen to MP3s through a set up that is nothing like a really good set up for listening to vinyl. It is then that you really spot the difference. Even the quality of the of the cartridge and stylus can make big differences.

I am in the middle of digitising my LPs and my daughter cam home one day and was amazed at the difference and I only played it through a soundbar for her rather than through my hifi system.