Stewart golf push trolley - umbrella holder is a joke

gmc40

Head Pro
Visit site
Same happened to me. I've had the trolley about a year but only used a few times. The brolly holder was used for the second time a couple of weeks back and snapped. They did used to have the upgraded version on the website but it's no longer listed. Must have sold out because of people ordering due to the standard one snapping.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well I spoke to Stewart about my issues last week and linked this thread to show it wasn't one a one off, they offered a half price upgrade to the newer style or if I wanted to wait a straight replacement for the standard unit.

The upgrade part isn't on their web site as they are awaiting another delivery of the upgraded model. Once its in stock it will be back online, looking forward to getting the upgrade part.

Big thumbs up to Stewart, with the way they have dealt with this it would be rude not to treat myself to a few other accessories while I'm ordering.

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well I spoke to Stewart about my issues last week and linked this thread to show it wasn't one a one off, they offered a half price upgrade to the newer style or if I wanted to wait a straight replacement for the standard unit.

The upgrade part isn't on their web site as they are awaiting another delivery of the upgraded model. Once its in stock it will be back online, looking forward to getting the upgrade part.

Big thumbs up to Stewart, with the way they have dealt with this it would be rude not to treat myself to a few other accessories while I'm ordering.

I'm surprised stewart are still selling the rubbish brolly holder. A lot of people at the club had the same issue and our pro spoke to Stewart and they replaced them all with a much better version, with a metal thread rather than the cheap plastic one they supplied them with. Not had an issue since then.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How can Stewart golf say its only for playing your shot . Most golfers use a brolly to protect the clubs from rain NO golfer I know holds a brolly while swinging ! It sounds like they have made loads of crap ones and want to get rid of them . I want a brolly holder to hold my brolly all the way round the course not just when I play a shot.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Thanks to this thread, I spoke to Stewart Golf, and they are sending me a new holder to replace the one that broke first time I used it. As I normally carry I had forgotten all about the holder breaking, but the lady I spoke to was very helpful and promised to put in the post to me.

No excuses now for not playing in the rain.:mmm:

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thanks to this thread, I spoke to Stewart Golf, and they are sending me a new holder to replace the one that broke first time I used it. As I normally carry I had forgotten all about the holder breaking, but the lady I spoke to was very helpful and promised to put in the post to me.

No excuses now for not playing in the rain.:mmm:

Rich what brolly holder are they sending, I spoke to the today and apparently the company that was going to be making the new ones have gone bust, thus meaning I won't have a replacement brolly holder under March,..... Which I'm not overly happy with as the dryer weather will be here by then and the brolly holder will be surplus to requirements.

Not cool

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Rich what brolly holder are they sending, I spoke to the today and apparently the company that was going to be making the new ones have gone bust, thus meaning I won't have a replacement brolly holder under March,..... Which I'm not overly happy with as the dryer weather will be here by then and the brolly holder will be surplus to requirements.

Not cool

Mine arrived today, and is fitted. :thup:I have a Z3 but they sent me one for F1 Lithium and X Series. I rang them, but they explained that the new bit that holds the brolley can be unscrewed and attached to the old bit that goes on the handle. Must admit I doubted this, but after digging out the broken plastic from the screw hole it works.:thup: Hope this makes some sense.;)