Stableford css.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've never seen Stableford CSS represented as simply/confusingly as what the OP posted. (delete as applicable)

When our club does our S'ford results the CSS is allways expressed in terms of S'ford points.

Its not the format that is the issue, its how the organising committee have decided to publish the results.

In our results Handicapmaster shows CSS as a number - 72 or whatever - and, if it is a stableford, the number of points in brackets after the number - crystal clear.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've never seen Stableford CSS represented as simply/confusingly as what the OP posted. (delete as applicable)

When our club does our S'ford results the CSS is allways expressed in terms of S'ford points.

Its not the format that is the issue, its how the organising committee have decided to publish the results.

We have used Cobra golf and now use Intelligent Golf both systems show the CSS as a number eg 70.

Clearly away players need to now the SSS and the par of the course in stableford comps to work out how they fared against their handicaps. I would hope that a home player knows how many stableford points are playing to the SSS and their handicap.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
....guess that's stableford for you.

Nothing to do with the comp being a Stableford one! You'd better get used to Stableford though...that's how virtually all Senior event scoring is done!

I trust you realise that your Handicap is actually a 'Stableford' metric!