Srixon Irons... Question lads

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
A mate of mines got a set of their forged irons and he hits them rally well. I hit a couple of balls with them and it was sweet, nice feel through the shaft. Another guy has the driver and 3 wood and you would need to cut his arm off to get the 3 wood from him.

Srixon make good gear.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
A mate of mines got a set of their forged irons and he hits them rally well. I hit a couple of balls with them and it was sweet, nice feel through the shaft. Another guy has the driver and 3 wood and you would need to cut his arm off to get the 3 wood from him.

Srixon make good gear.

............RALLY WELL.........Eh :eek: :eek:

T

thecraw

I'm a srixon fan as well, and I think the irons are great value. My mate (tartan tour pro) is now sponsored by srixon and he also raves about his 3 wood.

stevelockie

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm a srixon fan as well, and I think the irons are great value. My mate (tartan tour pro) is now sponsored by srixon and he also raves about his 3 wood.

I think I have the 3 wood in question, it's an M Steel.
It is a weapon, very penetrating flight and goes for miles.

ACP

Club Champion
Visit site
Can't really comment on the irons, but I do carry a Srixon XX10 Hybrid which I must admit is a great piece of kit! I have the U7 - I only wish I'd bought the U6 as well! I would certainly say Srixon are near the top end of the golf equipment market.