Spikeless shoes

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Any good in the winter? Any recommendations? Not Adidas though. They tear my heals apart shortly before the shoe heals falling apart themselves despite having my feet measured.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I've a pair of UA Spieth Goretex - pretty good shoe.
That's my wet and muddy shoe with good softspikes
ECCO Cool Goretex spineless for wet but not muddy as they're white. Used a lot when playing early in the dew.

stevenk

Hacker
Visit site
Footjoy Pro SL for me as well. However when it gets muddy I switch to Adidas 360 spiked as they are black. Footjoy are white unfortunately as they are more comfortable and the grip level is similar.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks all. Yeah, I’ve never liked white shoes but will search those in different colours if possible.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Where I play (a fairly hilly course) I prefer cleats. I have seen several members slip on some of the banks around the course in wet weather in spikeless shoes.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Nike lunar control vapor 2 so comfortable, great grip and waterproof, leave marks on soft greens tho I find all spikeless do that to an extent,

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Shoes are like everything, we all have our own preferences and opinions. Try on loads and see what feels the best. Puma and Skechers are usually my shoes of choice.

Only wear soft spikes and never had a slip.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I’ve got the sl pro and in my opinion they’re over rated. If there is any moisture on the ground I find my left foot spins out at impact, but this could be technique. I’m also not a fan of their fit.

I also use 360 boost spiked Adidas and these blow the footjoys out of the water! I’m looking forward to trying the boost 360 spike less

D

Deleted member 15344

I have the Pro Sl and Adidas Tour 360 XT - the tour 360 are far more comfy but they are both good in the wet

AdamW

Visit site
Sketchers all day long never lost grip with them, it is like playing a round in slippers they are that comfortable, fully water proof as well

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sketchers all day long never lost grip with them, it is like playing a round in slippers they are that comfortable, fully water proof as well

That’s the reason I brought a pair of Sketchers unfortunately the uppers started to open around the stitching, after only 4 rounds, looking closer it wasnt stitching but just made to look like stitching and the seems were glued.

They are very light on your feet but IMO that has compromised quality.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
As a few others have said Ecco Bio Hybrid, pref gortex. but in saying that what one person finds comfortable anothe no so, best try some and see what suites your feet