Spikeless shoes

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Our course is pretty hilly so in the winter I tend to use hybrid (metal and plastic) spikes as they can get slippery when wet. I still prefer plastic cleats in the summer but I think that the technology of moulded soles is getting better so will probably gravitate to them when I eventually where out my (too many) spiked shoes. Except for the winter. I've seen too many slip and hurt themselves to take that chance.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I use Nike Roshe G spikeless when it's dry, but if it's damp on the ground or there's a chance of rain I wear Footjoy Sport LT's with the rubber spikes for grip, and because the Nike's are not in the least bit waterproof.

badgb21

Hacker
Visit site
Another one for the Ecco Bioms - Gortex - possible to wear all year round.
I added an insole (from boots) after about a year, as it felt like they'd stretched a bit and the insole provided a little extra cushion/comfort too.

Nike Roshe for when it's very hot and no wet around as they are not in the slightest water resistant and will slip in the wet.

Callaways Cheviot II (with spikes) for when it's really wet and slippy. Waterproof. These also need an insole as your feet become spoilt in the 2 shoes above!