Spikeless Golf Shoes - Help/Advice

Diamond

Visit site
Thanks for that. I've just ordered a pair. I was looking for a new pair of Spikeless shoes and I like my current Skechers GoGolf softspikes.

I've never had a problem with them. I wear Skechers shoes, trainers and boots. And for the golf shoes, 5 hours of wear and absolutely fine, even in hot weather. Maybe it's you. ;):whistle::giggle:

You cheeky monkey :)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
So what you are saying is you bought shoes the wrong size, they didn't fit properly, and so you didn't like them. Adidas do a wide fit and a narrow fit, so do Puma, maybe try the right size next time?

To be honest, I've not been too happy with the quality of the waterproofing of adidas shoes. I've had a couple of pairs that started leaking literally the first round after the 1 year warranty expired.

Knob

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I wore my Skechers yesterday on a course that had been rained on all day the day before

Didn't lose grip once

Also put them through a work out on various lies were I was playing out of ditches and trees

So defo can handle it

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Was dreading it a bit, but after playing 36 on Friday in the CodeChaos, not a twinge out of my aching feet, very comfortable shoes, albeit grubby looking.

Question re the Ecco S3, how's the sizing compared to other brands please?

+1, especially compared with Adidas boost. Thanks

RandomReload

Visit site
I went with a pair of FootJoy Pro SL (none-Carbon version), they are a lot bigger than I expected (shoe footprint, not fitting) but are really comfortable, don’t rub or cause any blisters, don’t smell after a round, keep my feet dry and seem to have infinite grip (see what I did there ;)).