Special new issue of Golf Monthly

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
Hi guys,

Our new issue hits the shops today, and we just wanted to bring it to your attention as we think it's one of the best we've ever compiled, and so is the perfect edition to pick-up if you've not read GM for a few months/years.

It comes with a free £20 Foremost gift card, a free 2 for 1 GreenFree voucher that can be used at courses like The Grove and The Belfry, and includes loads of great features, like a nine-page world exclusive with Rory McIlroy, a behind the scenes tour of Titleist's ball factory and a massive Ryder Cup preview with interviews, a course guide and more!

If you need more convincing take a proper look at the issue here: http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/publication/golf-monthly/golf-monthly-october-2014-issue

We're also running a special digital deal with this issue, where it costs just £1.99 (£3 off!) via download from your app store (iTunes, Google Play etc).

If you've already got your copy, let us know what you think, otherwise, what are you waiting for?!

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
sounds good look forward to downloading later, How do us Ipad guys get the free voucher though ? Taa

In your enhanced issue, the £20 off Foremost voucher comes as a code rather than as a little card, but unfortunately GreenFree don't have a similar digital solution for their voucher, so if you're keen on that get a print copy instead, or find a playing partner with a print copy!

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
In your enhanced issue, the £20 off Foremost voucher comes as a code rather than as a little card, but unfortunately GreenFree don't have a similar digital solution for their voucher, so if you're keen on that get a print copy instead, or find a playing partner with a print copy!
nooooooooo ;) oh well not to worry not going to pay extra for something I already subscribed too no matter how good the mag is ha ha. Cheers for the quick reply

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
nooooooooo ;) oh well not to worry not going to pay extra for something I already subscribed too no matter how good the mag is ha ha. Cheers for the quick reply

May be a bit mad but I am going to download a copy as well as my subscription copy. Just want to see what the digital edition offers me over and above the standard one. if the content is good and if the price eventually becomes that bit lower than the paper version then I would consider getting in to 21st century and switching to digital.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
May be a bit mad but I am going to download a copy as well as my subscription copy. Just want to see what the digital edition offers me over and above the standard one. if the content is good and if the price eventually becomes that bit lower than the paper version then I would consider getting in to 21st century and switching to digital.
I used to buy the mag many moons a go but find the Ipad version easier to read and with the extra features of videos too is quite honestly superb. Doubt I will buy the Mag version again now (unless there is a special guide or freebie with it).

Last edited:

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk

If you're particularly keen on the 2 for 1 GreenFree voucher but can't get it because of your digital subscription then drop me a PM or email near the end of the month and if we've got any spare from our office copies I'll pop one in the post for you.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
If you're particularly keen on the 2 for 1 GreenFree voucher but can't get it because of your digital subscription then drop me a PM or email near the end of the month and if we've got any spare from our office copies I'll pop one in the post for you.

Nah ah it's ok chris my reply was in jest but my in laws have bought the mag for me as a gift for the visit this weekend! Now going to use it at Weymouth GC tomorrow!

Strange how things work out lol :)

D

Deleted member 15344

Cracking issue guys - the Ryder Cup preview is great - like the stories about Kiwah and Brookline

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
The print issue is £4.40.

Good spot on magazines direct, that page should be an automated image update, so I'll look into doing it manually, the offer is still correct though.

Thanks, I have relatives coming out next week so will add this to the 'care package' they need to bring with them

ventura

Head Pro
Visit site
I've just restarted my subscription and confirmation emails says to expect my first magazine around 2nd October. I'm guessing this will be next months mag so if I want this one I'll have to buy separately?

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
I've just restarted my subscription and confirmation emails says to expect my first magazine around 2nd October. I'm guessing this will be next months mag so if I want this one I'll have to buy separately?

Yes I'm afraid that issue is the one we're currently working on at GM HQ, so you'll need to pop down the shops or visit the app store if you have a tablet to get hold of this one.