spammers

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Crikey,,, been away for a week and come back to shakir o'neil and momo crap. Where do these people get off.

Who next Michael shoeleather??

Also 1000+ threads

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
The spammers are just SO stupid. The reality is that if you crash a forum selling stuff...you'll most likely ruin any chances of selling anything. A bit like cold-calling salespersons. We had 12 visits from Npower during our first year in our new house......shan't be using Npower....EVER! same with LV insurance and direct line junk mail. I can't believe anyone would take spammers seriously, regardless of how good the product/service.

C'mon spammers.....wake up.....

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Best line i heard was from H.I.D. she said "what's cool and hangs up?" .... then hung up I L.M.A.O.

Another that run it close was an ex colleague of mine that when someone phoned trying to sell him double glazing said, "don't you know who I am?... I own the company".

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
my ex father-in-law dealt with the mormons (latter day spammers) quite well when they called not long after the twins had been born.

he invited them in, handed one a potato peeler and a load of potatoes (they had six kids already) and the other a pile of dirty nappies. Couldn't see them for dust.