SOUTH EAST King Of Kings 2014

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi, everyone, just a note to say I am on holiday now until next week so wont be online much (haven't been either lately due to busy at work) I will post up Sunday 9th all the final information for the day.

Anyone have any questions please post them here and I'll read them all and answer next Sunday.

Ash.

V

vkurup

Hi, everyone, just a note to say I am on holiday now until next week so wont be online much (haven't been either lately due to busy at work) I will post up Sunday 9th all the final information for the day.

Anyone have any questions please post them here and I'll read them all and answer next Sunday.

Ash.

Ash... do you have a list of confirmed/paid folks... (ignore tee times)

V

vkurup

Apparently I was supposed to know that the Mrs has a PTA ladies evening that day and I am on childcare duties... but have now negotiated a quick return rather than cancellation.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of this and therefore K of K- I've had a non negotiable work trip sprung on me.

Sorry.

Luke

Luke... dont know the KoK story in SE, but I might be able to take ur place (unless there is a reserve list)