Sometimes I wish

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was not fussy about the type of ball I use.

Out for another walk on the edge of our 9 hole course yesterday and picked up about 20 balls (pretty usual amount for my walks on the course). None of which I would use myself although 4 of them were Provs.

One of the funnies was that 3 of the balls were from the same player, a guy I pay with regularly , he is in for a bit of ribbing when I see him tomorrow.

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
I use any ball from the "top brands". Tend to pay £5 a dozen so its quite good. AD333, ProV, Velocity... I play anything and everything ! Nothing hurts more than losing a brand spanking new ball :ROFLMAO:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I generally only pick up ones I recognise as being a half-decent soft ball. I still don't really use them though, they just sit in the bags as back ups. They only come out if I'm having an absolute mare and don't want to lose any more of my purchased balls really. I would pick up a ProV1 of course but then I'm not inclined to use it, as I would hate to find out that it's amazing and then be needing to spend £40 a box from then on! :p