Some pictures from the forum meet at Caldy...

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Some crackers there mate! The picture of the first group that i was in :) looks like everybody has frozen solid!

D

Deleted Member 1156

Everyone appears to be teeing off with the same yellow shafted 3 wood. Hope you weren't sharing clubs?? :whistle:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
You weren't getting the evils off the members like those of us at the back did. Talk about daggers!!!

I think a saw a couple early on having a stare at us but i barely saw another member all the way around i think. They must of seen us lot and just walked back in and drove off :).

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
It was bizarre that they only had red (ladies) and blue (seniors and juniors) tee's out. They cant complain about us going off the yellow plates. Every member we passed was really pleasant and a couple asked if we were enjoying the course etc

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
It was bizarre that they only had red (ladies) and blue (seniors and juniors) tee's out. They cant complain about us going off the yellow plates. Every member we passed was really pleasant and a couple asked if we were enjoying the course etc

Cos Birch said one group had Louise in and the other Junior! and the other LB (Senior)
:whistle:

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was considering putting a few behind trees on the back 9 but thought better of it :)

It was the decision whether to play off mats on the pr 3's or not?!?

Love the pictures, especially the 2nd green ;) all of us within 6 feet and no birdie!

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
:whistle:
I think a saw a couple early on having a stare at us but i barely saw another member all the way around i think. They must of seen us lot and just walked back in and drove off :).
they must have heard your scouse tones and sat guared in the car park!!!!!!!!!!