Solheim Cup

D

Deleted member 15344

5 minutes to take that putt unwatchable. What do you think of Creamer would you be able to stop yourself slapping her she has that kind of face

Agree about Creamer , have the same with Wie as well - just something about those high five things they do and the come on shouting just always seem over the top from those two.

The golf when they play has been superb - it's just far too slow , shame really

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Felt for Georgia and it was always going to be a massive (nigh impossible) ask for Europe but a reasonable showing today. I still think the condition of the ET tour has a lot to do with this and the gulf is clear. I don't know what the ET do to generate more money and sponsors and put on decent and regular tournaments but our players need a tour to learn their trade before improving and trying their luck on the LPGA

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Felt for Georgia and it was always going to be a massive (nigh impossible) ask for Europe but a reasonable showing today. I still think the condition of the ET tour has a lot to do with this and the gulf is clear. I don't know what the ET do to generate more money and sponsors and put on decent and regular tournaments but our players need a tour to learn their trade before improving and trying their luck on the LPGA

Says it all though. Georgia and Lexi are the same age and look at what they have achieved and in all honesty you wouldn't say lexi is totally the bees knees

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
The sooner the rule comes in to stop Caddies helping players line up puts/shots the better, the length of time it took some of the players to take a shot was ridiculous. Watching Kang I think it was line up a putt on Saturday night I fell asleep, only to wake up on the replay to see she missed the putt.

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The sooner the rule comes in to stop Caddies helping players line up puts/shots the better, the length of time it took some of the players to take a shot was ridiculous. Watching Kang I think it was line up a putt on Saturday night I fell asleep, only to wake up on the replay to see she missed the putt.

This and 4h10 for the first group in singles when they both shot 65ish and never had to look for a ball, super obvious yardage markers in the fairways, not having to hole everything is just silly. One of the holes there wasn't any putting at all and it took that long

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Really don't get all the slow play gripes here. I watched it all day and at no time did I think they were particularly slow other than Lexi's putt on 18 which was forgivable in the context of that match. The pro game is slow generally and these were the most high pressured matches many of these players will ever play.

GaryK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm sitting on the "way too slow" side of the fence.
I get that there was a lot at stake, especially on the 18th.
I ended up pausing it on Sky, go do something else for 5 minutes and then fast forward until it gets to actually putting the damn ball LOL!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Really don't get all the slow play gripes here. I watched it all day and at no time did I think they were particularly slow other than Lexi's putt on 18 which was forgivable in the context of that match. The pro game is slow generally and these were the most high pressured matches many of these players will ever play.

Slow play, also lining up shots to the fairway and putts, some of these players are seriously going to struggle on there own.You obviously like women's golf and have your blinkers on just like me with my athletics lol.