Solheim Cup

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Positive point one... Sky showing this, for no extra charge, in HD otherwise it would be just their normal fuzzy[beeb]vision for me.. I refuse to pay the robbing gits the extra seven notes [per month] for HD...

Positive point two... The large amount of on course spectators hopefully mirrored with plenty of armchair viewers..

Negative point... Our ladies putting :(...

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Positive point one... Sky showing this, for no extra charge, in HD otherwise it would be just their normal fuzzy[beeb]vision for me.. I refuse to pay the robbing gits the extra seven notes [per month] for HD...

Positive point two... The large amount of on course spectators hopefully mirrored with plenty of armchair viewers..

Negative point... Our ladies putting :(...

HD is always free on Sky sports now isn't it?

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ads settled down a bit now. There were three in quick succession but now it's about every 15 mins which is OK given that there have to be some.

Looking good to halve the morning session but we need to boss this afternoon.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Sky don't do 'free' on anything...

I have the sports bundle with Virgin... BT are happy to allow me access to all their sport channels in HD but Sky [no surprise] want even more of my money for HD..

I pay no more for HD😁
Thought everyone did now.

D

Deleted member 15344

Amazed they have gone with Ciganda as she hasn't found a fairway in two days and putting been shocking

Hull being injured isn't going to help

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Hull being injured isn't going to help

She's out, even if the European team has realised its mistake and is trying to put that genie back into the bottle on the off chance that an American should withdraw, so Eu another point down now. 4 is way to much to even retain hope for.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
She's out, even if the European team has realised its mistake and is trying to put that genie back into the bottle on the off chance that an American should withdraw, so Eu another point down now. 4 is way to much to even retain hope for.

what she was doing playing yesterday afternoon having hurt it in the morning just made no sense at all

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Hull isn't out. She's eager to play tomorrow. There was a bit of misinformation going on there i think.

Or a strategic miscue in letting that info, while true, out too early, so Hull sent out to try to salvage the situation until it has to be confirmed tomorrow morning ? I doubt the Americans will buy it.

Even if certain to be out, admitting it at this stage would be foolish, however slim the chance of an American pulling out also be.

Last edited:

Pin-seeker

Visit site
To get hd with sky you need to get the full package or pay extra. We dropped the music, kids, history & discovery stuff etc and hd was removed. I'm sure at some point it will become standard but not yet.

Aahhh right.
I'm paying about £56 and I get everything except movies.
And that's with landline and broadband.