Solheim Cup

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
just love hearing about how much intention Christie Kerr has in her practise swing as she backs off for the third time and has another one!
She was about to putt then she got her caddy to run over and check for her before she putted, just think it kills the game.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
USA starting to roll a few in now. Momentum is swinging a bit. I hope Hall can turn the match around against Cremer. Henri Goya said she turned around early on after canning a putt and screamed "C'MON" right in her face !!!!!

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Some cracking golf here. I think I'll watch more ladies golf, plus it's more like the distances we hit rather than the out of site male pros who hit it miles

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Some cracking golf here. I think I'll watch more ladies golf, plus it's more like the distances we hit rather than the out of site male pros who hit it miles

They also hit it miles compared to us mere mortals. I never get too worried by how far the guys hit it but I spend most of my time watching the women feeling very inadequate. They tend to be 2-3 clubs longer than me through the bag and driving distances are incredible.