So what are you listening to at the moment?

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Just got into Spotify - spent yest evening cooking the sunday roast to Florence & The Machine (MTV Unplugged) and the Vanilla Sky Soundtrack ( pretty eclectic with Dylan, REM, The Monkees mixed in there with Leftfield)

Not forgetting the best song on there Svefn-g-Englar by Sigur Ros.;)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Been seeing a lot of local bands lately. Off to see this lot tonight https://www.lemonrock.com/offtherecord

Seem a decent enough outfit

Very disappointed. Musically very good especially the guitarist but too many obscure songs no-one had heard of. When they did recognised stuff (Floyd, Dire Straits, Tom Petty etc) they were good and the pub rocked. Off to try another mob next week. Great that there are so many gigging bands around

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
At the moment it's Rancid, Death Cab For Cutie, Kraftwerk, Fall Out Boy, Sigur Ros, Greg Laswell and Chuck Ragan that have been on constant listen at work.

Jates12

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Went and saw two bands a coupe of weeks a go and their albums are spot on! They were Foals and Everything Everything, FIFA players will know a big tune from each band. My Number - Foals was on FIFA 15 & Distant Past - Everything Everythign is on FIFA 16.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
I'm hit and miss with them - hit at work because it's soothing but I don't ever listen to them when I'm sat down and actively paying attention to the music.

If you are on Spotify then try The Album leaf if you want soothing stuff. The top 5 popular ones are a good start. Have you tried any Mogwai? Bit heaver at times but can be very soothing as well. In a good way, not an Enya way.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
If you are on Spotify then try The Album leaf if you want soothing stuff. The top 5 popular ones are a good start. Have you tried any Mogwai? Bit heaver at times but can be very soothing as well. In a good way, not an Enya way.

I'm on Deezer so I'll try them out. Not a Mogwai fan but I may revisit. And Enya is great stuff. :D