So what are you going to do instead?

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi, tried all that online stuff years ago when it was dial up, would you believe.
Uncanny it was, speaking to : a woman in Alaska, a chap in Oklahoma, someone in the West Country, and IIRC Canada.
All trying to shoot each other down.?
''Twas a bit iffy connection wise, but voices linked well.
I now fly civilian ( except WW1. Over Flanders Field). Classic planes like the Comet, 1-11, etc. Almost real VCs, authentic autopilots etc.
I was proficient at Falcon 4 once, but forgotten too much now.

Remember it well. Having to disconnect every two hours so you didn't get phone charges..

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Now the owner of 2 x 500 and 1 x 1000 piece jigsaws so will start one tomorrow and see how long I stick at it.

I have also decided to teach the dogs and re-teach myself to ride a skateboard...it could end in some bruises (for me)!

PS The knitting is in the naughty corner...

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Now the owner of 2 x 500 and 1 x 1000 piece jigsaws so will start one tomorrow and see how long I stick at it.

I have also decided to teach the dogs and re-teach myself to ride a skateboard...it could end in some bruises (for me)!

PS The knitting is in the naughty corner...

I expect the knitting will be sitting on the skateboard soon.:ROFLMAO:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I've been doing some heavy gardening jobs as the aches and pains wont hurt my golf swing. Also playing more piano and taken up pencil drawing, something I haven't done much of for a couple of years, and I'm also doing a bit of work too for my employer

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nah, Laurel is just a big weed.

Thanks for the sentiment young un.
I wouldn't be so sure. Do you live in a Conservation Area? If so, the local planning authority might have something to say about it. (especially if was tall enough to be over roof height). On other hand, the virus might be your friend at the moment.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was going to build the shed that I have been planning for god knows how long, only to find I can't get any timber.
Put a new floor down in my garage workshop and spend yesterday washing and machine polishing the motor. Amazing what you can get done when time doesn't become the constraining factor.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I was going to build the shed that I have been planning for god knows how long, only to find I can't get any timber.
Put a new floor down in my garage workshop and spend yesterday washing and machine polishing the motor. Amazing what you can get done when time doesn't become the constraining factor.

I washed and polished all 3 of our cars a week ago. They are now so covered in dust, I wish I hadn't bothered.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well done the lawns, watched half of episode 3 of the Star Wars saga .. it is rather hard work!
Now I am going to knock out some flour tortillas.. wish me luck I have a pair of fussy eaters to cope with!

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Big outdoor table sanded down, now waiting for tin of wood treatment to arrive. Shed organised and another shelf put up in it. Rest over weekend. Now renaming karaoke files that I had given to me. Literally tens of thousands. It's a very long process even using a great piece of software off the 'net. Shed to be coated on Wednesday. After that stairs to be painted and front room. THEN I will pick up my guitar.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
linseed oiled all my hickory clubs, dead headed all the Hydrangea's and getting ready to prune the Two plum tree's that were blocked by one of the old wooded sheds i took down last year that have gotten very leggy