So what are you going to do instead?

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I drove to a disused quarry yesterday, about a mile away, where we walk the dog. I took a tube of balls & a couple of clubs onto a playing field there which is mown but no longer used. There was nobody else about. I know I can't drive there under current regulations but I can ride a bike, with the gear strapped to my crossbar. It's exercise, nowhere does it say what kind of exercise is allowed.

I'm also swinging a weighted club every day. I'll have muscles like Bryson du Chamberpot when the crisis is over.

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Pressure washing everything I can in the garden today if only to drown out the noise from the two screaming brats next door.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
We have discovered that the big lilac tree in the front garden isn't big. It was swamped by ivy that was like a tree. Green bin is full and it was only emptied yesterday. We have loads more tidying/sorting out to do:rolleyes:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
They've suspended our garden bin collection s and the local tips are closed so we've got nowhere for the garden excess to go..
Not that I'm doing it yet..still got 10 days behind bars.... but when I get out....

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
They've suspended our garden bin collection s and the local tips are closed so we've got nowhere for the garden excess to go..
Not that I'm doing it yet..still got 10 days behind bars.... but when I get out....

Yep, our tip closed on Monday night and I think the recycling bins collection will be cancelled soon.

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Still classed as a keyworker at the moment so will be working, although vastly reduced hours. Leisure time will be flight simming, and I might start looking at getting back into the online atc side of it

Hi, tried all that online stuff years ago when it was dial up, would you believe.
Uncanny it was, speaking to : a woman in Alaska, a chap in Oklahoma, someone in the West Country, and IIRC Canada.
All trying to shoot each other down.?
''Twas a bit iffy connection wise, but voices linked well.
I now fly civilian ( except WW1. Over Flanders Field). Classic planes like the Comet, 1-11, etc. Almost real VCs, authentic autopilots etc.
I was proficient at Falcon 4 once, but forgotten too much now.

Visit site
I'm going to get back to what obsessed me before coming back to golf last year...

My prized UK-made Feline guitar. I have another 5 or 6 guitars for variation...

60Z2yGV.jpg

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Have also chopped something down. A laurel tree by my gate. It block light into the house, and is way too close in terms of potential root damage. It was way over roof height, but is now about 4ft tall.
Chopping it up for fire wood, and disposal is taking a lot longer than I thought though!

Having a rest.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have also chopped something down. A laurel tree by my gate. It block light into the house, and is way too close in terms of potential root damage. It was way over roof height, but is now about 4ft tall.
Chopping it up for fire wood, and disposal is taking a lot longer than I thought though!

Having a rest.
Don’t you need a licence for that? Someone will shop you ? also be careful with you old man back !

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I'm watching the full final round of the 2016 Open on SKY Sports. Didn't see it when on, missed the Henrik vs Fat Phil dual on the last day. Great round to watch though. Albeit 4 years later.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

Having a rest.

Do you want to borrow my chainsaw? :LOL:

DCB

Visit site
Still working from home at the moment. If I get some downtime I might break out the fly tying vice and refill the fly box in the hope I can get out fishing before the season ends ?

Other than that it'll be working in the garden as the weather improves.

D

Deleted member 23270

Tempted to get the bike out the garage but it's blowing a hoolie here right now.