So…. What did you get?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Wee treat to myself today. Have to wait for it to arrive from the states. Very excited to try this. Love my 60 k. Vokey started making them with too much bounce since sm5. 56 degree k with 10 degrees of bounce sounds right up my street.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231227_164859_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_164859_Gallery.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 9

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Nothing golf related....however my daughter kept me amused for the last two days for the princely sum of £2.50 with a rubik's cube with a difference...

All sides are the same colour and not one single tile is the same size as any other...when it is mixed up it takes on random tetris like shapes which screw with your mind and throw any sort of 3-d perspective you might have built in your mind totally out of the window. Took me two days to solve it and now she's come and messed it up again!!!

rc1.jpgrc2.jpg

Skytot

Visit site
A Mizuno wedge to replace my battered Vokey.
Which wedge did you go for ? I’ve got S23 54deg & 60 . Matching my 923 shafts & grips . Love them ..
Just won a Cleveland Zipcore Cbx wedge on my pro’s draw but not interested in trying it , happy with what I have

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nothing golf related....however my daughter kept me amused for the last two days for the princely sum of £2.50 with a rubik's cube with a difference...

All sides are the same colour and not one single tile is the same size as any other...when it is mixed up it takes on random tetris like shapes which screw with your mind and throw any sort of 3-d perspective you might have built in your mind totally out of the window. Took me two days to solve it and now she's come and messed it up again!!!

View attachment 51180View attachment 51181

Oh eldest got a rubix cube stress ball .. she likes to come to me and pretend its real saying "dad can you solve it" then tricked you ....

Was funny the first 5 times 😂

Mandofred

Visit site
I don't know mine I'm afraid. It isn't branded and it was a present. According to my kids it's one Gary Neville uses when doing commentaries when it's cold, but they might have just spun me a line there 😉.
What?? No labels??:)

edit: actually found it once you mentioned Neville.....his is actually fairly cheap on Amazon. Rrtizan Heated Vest

Last edited:

sjw

Visit site
Daphne's panda headcover

Ud9RyKXp.jpg

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I did buy myself a present...:)

View attachment 51175
I should get one of those. I'm useless at measuring. Measure twice cut once? Huh if only. I measure a million times, then once more to check.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Already binned and sent back. Was fine the last two days but today it would not pick up the distance. Every shot was 9 or 10 yards….. which was bloody annoying from 140 yards out.

Gonna see if I can get my Nikon fixed.
It's luck of the draw with those from Amazon. I got mine for about £45 4 or 5 years ago and it's been perfect.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Wee treat to myself today. Have to wait for it to arrive from the states. Very excited to try this. Love my 60 k. Vokey started making them with too much bounce since sm5. 56 degree k with 10 degrees of bounce sounds right up my street.

Gutted. 9 days of moving from place to place and it get stopped at a shipping hub. Email saying it cannot be exported and refunded my money. Christmas is ruined. Take the tree down immediately. 😞

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
No golf-related gifts and that's kind of a relief. Other people rarely choose the stuff that I would choose for myself.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site

£37.95 for 30 bottles...not too shabby