So…. What did you get?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have heard that Krakow is a great place to visit.
It's a really nice, long weekend place. Spring or autumn is probably best, summer can be a bit oppressive, winter too cold. Interesting trips if you want them, good to wander around, pricing okay when you are there. We enjoyed our trip this year, May.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A ping g400 7 wood, some adidas tour 360 shoes, a couple of golf tops, waterproof trousers, a glove and a puma cap. Lovely. Oh and some tees out of a cracker, which are now in the bin…

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Pair of Jordan 6 shoes
A dozen Balls
Red Nike Sweater
Some horrendous Royal and Awesome trousers that are going back.

Not a bad haul

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
A 5 litre keg of Everard's Sleighbell winter ale 4.5% from brother-in-law.

A bottle of Fletchers 10-year-old Tawny Port from brother.

They know what I like!

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Brother got me a ping 1/4 zip and ping water bottle thingy.
Bought myself a couple of adidas tops.
Got the wee girl her own 7 iron. She clipped a few away this morning in the garage.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Some Seed balls, a Castore baselayer, Under Armour trousers, Druids joggers. Exactly what I asked for - as experience tells us, that's the only way to do it. 😁

The wife and I exchange bags of gifts we have bought for ourselves to be wrapped

She tried to surprise me this year with a bottle of the aftershave I wear

However I bought her a new phone as an extra present, was setting it up Saturday and had to log in her Amazon which gave the present away as your order is arriving today 🤣

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Golf top
12 Chromesoft balls and a round at Galgorm in Northern Ireland.
Should enjoy them.

Played galgorm for the 1st time last year. It absolutely battered me from the first tee to the last. I was off my game and it was it was carnage.
Really can't wait to have another go at it.

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Played galgorm for the 1st time last year. It absolutely battered me from the first tee to the last. I was off my game and it was it was carnage.
Really can't wait to have another go at it.
Looking forward to it. It's from my son who lives in Belfast who is taking me when we visit him.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I got exactly what I hoped for, i.e. nothing. Not one single present, golf related or otherwise. I don’t want our children spending money on me - they have increased mortgages to cope with. Their company, and calls is all I need.

I'm taking the parents to Disney on ice with us as their Xmas present

They love seeing the kids faces

They like you don't want their kids wasting our money on him. However they been so helpful with childcare I don't mind treating them now and again

JayB

Visit site
It's a really nice, long weekend place. Spring or autumn is probably best, summer can be a bit oppressive, winter too cold. Interesting trips if you want them, good to wander around, pricing okay when you are there. We enjoyed our trip this year, May.
We went in a November, years ago. While it was cold with snow on the ground, I think it enhanced the trip to Auschwitz. Stating the obvious, it's a really sobering experience, the sheer horror of the place and what these poor souls went through in my opinion is near impossible to imagine. One of the many things about the site I'll never forget is how cold I was with lots of layers, thick coat, hat, gloves and scarf, none of which was available to the camp occupants.

I'm looking to take my lad this year, really is somewhere everyone should visit at some point.

Last edited: