So…. What did you get?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
All family are banned from buying golf related Xmas presents as they are the typical tat that end up in our local charity shop. This year I got a ok of 3 weathersoft gloves, was pretty chuffed. Other gifts including a massage gun, but the best was have both sets of in-laws round for a dinner where they didn’t have to lift a finger, priceless.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nothing golf related, but the youngest and her fiancee have booked us a 5 night trip to Poland including flights, accomodation including breakies:)
They have also booked us onto a trip to Aushwitz.
If you have time, and you are not already planning to do it, I recommend a trip down the salt mines also.

Trojan615

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm guessing that is to Krakow. I'd definitely recommend a tour of the salt mines, if it isn't already on your list. Might sound dull but it's actually great, really interesting.

I got a putt out mat, don't know what they are suggesting 🤔, and a heated gilet.
How the heated gullet? Seem popular now and I up in your neck soon so may need a coat

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
How the heated gullet? Seem popular now and I up in your neck soon so may need a coat
Went for a walk on the beach today, 5c, cold wind. I had that on plus a relatively thin coat. The gilet is light, relatively thin. You could wear it in spring without using the heater element.

I was lovely and toasty 😊. It warms either your front or back, hot, medium and simmer. I started on medium, dropped it to simmer towards the end. Buttons are on the chest pocket area, easy to locate and press.

It was like having a hot water bottle with you. Just very nice. I haven't used it for golf yet, not likely to for another week or so looking at the forecast, but I'm thinking it will be a nice addition. Hopefully need less layers, avoid being restricted.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I did buy myself a present...:)

69360-2bb.jpg

D-S

Visit site
I did buy myself a present...:)

View attachment 51175
Never seen a short game laser before.

Toolstation are missing a trick though, just stick golf in the name and they could up the price by £100.

D

Deleted member 1740

After telling Mein Fuhrer i didnt need anything she got me a new pair of on's, Nike 1/4 zip golf top and aftershave.

I bought her/us tickets to see Squeeze next October.