So…. What did you get?

Skytot

Visit site
I did buy myself a present...:)

View attachment 51175
How accurate is it ? I’ve lost my Leica measure which was brilliant but over £100 to replace.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
How accurate is it ? I’ve lost my Leica measure which was brilliant but over £100 to replace.
It's very good but quite small which can be good and bad.
I've super-glued a magnet to the back so I can keep it handy either wise it's easy to lose it.
And it's under £30 (y)

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Santa brought me a pair of Under Armour Coldgear Infrared gloves.
Today was the first day since Christmas our course was open, so they had their maiden outing.

Pros:
They did seem to keep my hands reasonably warm (or rather less cold than normal)

Cons:
Too thick, unable to interlock the fingers comfortably, so resorted to a baseball grip, which felt really unnatural.
Putting felt VERY wrong, but it was too much faff to take them off.

Conclusion:
Santa probably shouldn't have bothered :(

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
For Christmas I got three boxes of balls and one golf polo. I gave the other half the weblinks to them, so got exactly what I asked for. She knows not to buy me any golf related stuff now unless I ask for it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Santa brought me a pair of Under Armour Coldgear Infrared gloves.
Today was the first day since Christmas our course was open, so they had their maiden outing.

Pros:
They did seem to keep my hands reasonably warm (or rather less cold than normal)

Cons:
Too thick, unable to interlock the fingers comfortably, so resorted to a baseball grip, which felt really unnatural.
Putting felt VERY wrong, but it was too much faff to take them off.

Conclusion:
Santa probably shouldn't have bothered :(
I've got a pair of FJ Wintersofs that I've had for a few years. I can't hit a shot with both of them on though, feels like I'm barely hanging onto the club, so I take the right one off to hit and put it back on when I'm walking. Kept them both on for chipping and putting though today, they seem to be alright for that. Maybe they're not as thick as your UA ones.

I had an UA pair years ago actually, but I found they weren't particularly warm so pointless using them. Ended up as gardening gloves. 😄

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I got a really nice custom made ball maker which says "To the best dad by par - love Cooper" from my son - which is lovely but I'm far too sentimental and will now never use it in fear of losing it

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I got a really nice custom made ball maker which says "To the best dad by par - love Cooper" from my son - which is lovely but I'm far too sentimental and will now never use it in fear of losing it

My youngest son got me one for the Open course of my birth year with the year on it.
I used it and lost it. :(

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just arrived in the post today. No 1 Grandson had a visit from Bob McIntyre with the Ryder Cup just before Christmas at his school in Oban. The kids had to draw a picture and Bob signed them. This will be framed and hung in a prominent position! Top Guy!

DdFEvNJ.jpg