Shaft Recommendation Please

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I might be after a new shaft for 1 or more of driver/fairway/hybrid soon.

Can anyone suggest a current cheapish shaft that is…..

Lightweight
Highish Launch
Not crazy high spin

I currently have a Matrix White Tie 5X3 in a driver and quite like that, but I wouldn’t mind trying lighter if possible and they’re also quite hard to pick up now since they’re pretty old.

Thanks.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Thanks.

The Kurokage black is the stock Titleist option that seems best at the moment. There’s a few on eBay but mostly it’s all Hzrdus and Tensei.
Many moons ago I got the white tie recommendation off here so thought I’d give it another shot.

Long story short I bought a Tsi2 2nd hand with a tensei shaft thinking it would be ok because I had a tensei in a Nike driver once and loved it. Turns out that was a different tensei shaft. Whoda thunk it ?

5OTT

Visit site
I am in a similar position where I am thinking about a new shaft for my Ping G30 driver, currently have the standard regular shaft that it came with but I have increased by ball speed over the last year.

I am now getting around 144mph ball speed with around a 16 degree launch angle, i have been told that i should be switching to a stiff shaft but I'm not sure what to go for.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If you like your current shaft then the obvious thing would be to look for the same one in stiff, or search the specs for it and look for something similar.
I‘m sure there’s more to it but the 2 things I look at is weight and kick point.