Sexiest golfers on the Planet by GM

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Dear GM

I wish to complain about the sexist article you have just put on the web site entitled Sexiest Golfers on the Planet

http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/tour/tour-galleries/12-sexiest-golfers-65183

I find this very demeaning to the male golfers who are desperately trying to overcome the stereotype that they are more than just a pretty face. Golfers like Kaymer, a double major winner, has been reduced to eye candy for cheap titulation. McDowell, another major winner, humiliated by sitting there like a piece of meat to be ogled and drooled over by the slavering masses. Jamie Donaldson, a Ryder Cup hero, having to parade in his speedos just to get some coverage in a magazine.

Even The Sun has realised these outdated attitudes are from a bygone era. It's 2015, sports people should be rewarded for their talents and not just paraded in front of us like they are in a beauty contest, trading just on their looks. Look at the battles Anna Kornikova successfully overcame to prove to the world she was a great player and not just a Russian hottie. So why had GM gone to such depths and reduced some of the greatest exponents of the game to nothing more than ladies of the night sitting in the window of an Amsterdam brothel??

And by the way, you missed Michelle Wie off the list, I'd give her one...

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Really? What is the fascination with Gulbis (beyond bikinis and short skirts)? That is not a face I would want to meet on a dark night...

They missed Louis Oosthuisen off that list, must trun the women weak at the knees with that gappy smile :D

Klara Spilkova would be top of my list anyday.

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I honestly can't stand these kind of articles, click bait, with no real substance behind the story, thought better of GM than this

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Natalie Gulbis does nothing for me.
Charley Hull,Cheyenne Woods & apparently Jessica Alba plays golf,so that's the fourball for me.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I honestly can't stand these kind of articles, click bait, with no real substance behind the story, thought better of GM than this

This. I know they say it's light-hearted but I expect better from GM. And would hope, but not expect, better from the forum.

And just because they've included blokes as half of them, doesn't make it any less facile.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
This. I know they say it's light-hearted but I expect better from GM. And would hope, but not expect, better from the forum.

And just because they've included blokes as half of them, doesn't make it any less facile.
Sorry to disappoint,but if it was upto me the LPGA would play in bikinis (obviously only the fit ones).
Separate tournament for the "others" ;)