Seniors (55+) team event Cooden Friday 10th June....

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Wondered if anybody fancied making up a team to enter the above Open competition.
£150.00 for a team of three, to be then paired with a Senior member from the club.
Best two Stableford scores to count.
Entry fee includes two course buffet lunch and prize giving.
Should be a laugh, and course should be in superb condition at that time of year...

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry Smiffy. Only just seen this.

If you don't get a better offer, Dhan and I will happily carry you round ;) Not an early start though if poss. We don't all enjoy getting up at silly o'clock :whistle:

Surprised others haven't bitten your hand off. Would have been good to get 2 or 3 teams there.;) I'm sure they would have accommodated similarish tee times.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Sorry Smiffy. Only just seen this.

If you don't get a better offer, Dhan and I will happily carry you round ;) Not an early start though if poss. We don't all enjoy getting up at silly o'clock :whistle:

Surprised others haven't bitten your hand off. Would have been good to get 2 or 3 teams there.;) I'm sure they would have accommodated similarish tee times.

Much as I might like to Leftie, I've burnt all my spare leave & domestic goodwill on the additional golf days front for this year... :cry:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Unfortunately, Roger has had to pull out of entering this due to ongoing health problems, so throwing it out there.
Two players needed, 55+.
Absolutely desperate so would take any two old tappers that are available, even those with putting problems Chrisd...
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Sorry Rob but it's my mates 70th birthday and 50th wedding anniversary party on that afternoon and evening. On the subject of putting, yesterday I got round 18 holes in about 23 putts

that's foursomes for you ?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sorry Rob but it's my mates 70th birthday and 50th wedding anniversary party on that afternoon and evening. On the subject of putting, yesterday I got round 18 holes in about 23 putts

that's foursomes for you ?

Fair enough Chris, and good to hear your puttings improving lol!!
Come on guys, I need a volunteer or two!
(y)(y)(y)