Littlestone Seniors team event.............Tuesday 2nd August 2022

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Sporting Life Chris, Sporting Life.
Shower taken, feel a lot better now.
Just got to go and scrub Richart's back now...
???

I'm waiting on BIM and Mrs BIM to call for my services, and we didn't order the Sporting Life - schoolboy error !

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
BIM and I were shorts yesterday and I am also today ( not seen BIM yet) socks need to be white and cover the ankles

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Brilliant two days golf.
Didn't win any prizes, but that's irrelevant.
Great company and some superb golf played at times.
What do you mean we didn't win anything ? We beat the B team.(y) Fancy being beaten by three chompers and TXL.:)

Many thanks for organising Rob, and for the bed and dinner. Give Sam a belated kiss from me, and tell her I do like the lights.;)

Looking forward to next year.

(y)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Brilliant two days golf.
Didn't win any prizes, but that's irrelevant.
Great company and some superb golf played at times.

Really enjoyable 2 days, sorry about someone being sick down your shirt Rob. Cant believe that a young fully fit team of golf leg ends lost to 2 plonkers, a left handed midget and TXL - it's a strange world ???

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Thanks Rob for organising, great couple of days at a lovely course with old friends.

I don’t mind coming second and donating a fiver to Leftie’s retirement fund, although I did draw the line at signing Richart’s one.

What are you going to spend your fiver on Rob? ?

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lovely to meet up again with old (and I do mean old) good friends who I haven't seen in ages for a great day out. 'twas a tad breezy which helped on the front 9 but made the back 9 a bit more difficult, but no problem for those who honed their playing in the wind skills at Cooden last year. ;)

Fortunately, playing with the "2 plonkers" and TXL, my skills weren't needed too often and it was fitting that the A team took the Forum honours.:) Thanks for the fiver Blue - it will go towards my winter heating fund. I think Rob was going to put his towards dry cleaning his shirt :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for organising again Rob. Great day and looking forward to next year.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I loved the fact none of you knobheads were willing to pay me...
???

Outrageous , we were so pleased for you. I think the problem was your shirt, it was so bright it hurt our eyes getting near to you to hand the I'll gotten gains over ?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Outrageous , we were so pleased for you. I think the problem was your shirt, it was so bright it hurt our eyes getting near to you to hand the I'll gotten gains over ?
It is now Smiffy's lucky shirt and he will be wearing it at all forum meets.:eek:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
It is now Smiffy's lucky shirt and he will be wearing it at all forum meets.:eek:

Lucky ?????????

The only luck was TXL turning up, otherwise you were in for a pasting.

Oh! And also, you went out before us when the wind was much calmer