Secret affair šŸ˜œ

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bit of a tangent here, but why would someone accept being a ā€œbit on the sideā€ for 25 years.

Can of worms when the will gets read out šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

It might have suited her fine. Perhaps she liked being "single" and living alone but liked his company from time to time.

A friend of mine had a decade long affair. At first he promised to leave his wife for her but after a time it became comfortable for them both that he popped round on a Saturday for "breakfast"!! She did love him but also came to thinking she wouldn't want to live with him...

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My opinion, do not get involed. This is going to be a nightmare for everyone close to him when the secret is out, and the wife and kids memories are destroyed.
Lets be honest, they are going to hate her and anyone associated with her.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
My opinion, do not get involed. This is going to be a nightmare for everyone close to him when the secret is out, and the wife and kids memories are destroyed.
Lets be honest, they are going to hate her and anyone associated with her.
NOt jus her, they are going to hate hima s well as he is just as much to blame, in fact she wasn't married but he was and had kids.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
A 25 year affair ? Blimey - its like Eastenders

There is no doubt that someone on the husbands side knows what went on

The women should be staying well away , would be rubbing peopleā€™s nose in it and a continued lack of respect for the wife

Time to move on now

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thats why I say destroy their memories of him.

Off the cuff earlier I said to one of the twins "trust is one of the most important things in a family" and it just reminded me of this thread.

The trust they had if they didn't know will be ripped to shreds.

Imagine the guy missed a birthday or something for a genuine reason, it will be "I bet he was with her"

I don't see many positives that could come of it but so many negatives

The wife is a little more brutal than me. Years ago watching some rubbish on TV a man confessed to an affair on his death bed .. her reply "selfish bugger , does it to make himself feel better . Doesn't do a thing for his wife" I can imagine she would say the same kind of thing here...

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Can I just put out there that maybe this guy deserves to have his reputation tarnished?!

Im a bit torn on this, ruining his reputation once he is dead does not affect him one bit, but has a huge impact on those he has left behind. If he was still alive Iā€™d be all up for that as he would have to live with the consequences of his actions.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I know someone who recently told me heā€™d been seeing a married woman for around 10 years now. Heā€™s single but loves it, out with his friends on a weekend but ā€œhaving funā€ with the woman in his spare time.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would need to know an awful lot of details about him and his life in order to set my self up as his moral judge.

Agreed and likewise her. Hard to stray away from the fact he is married with kids and has been having a secret affair for 25 years though. That's some level of deceit - unless of course the wife knew and even approved.

Affairs of the heart are very complicated at times and no-one except the parties involved know the truth.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
The women should be staying well away , would be rubbing peopleā€™s nose in it and a continued lack of respect for the wife
Again this is absolute rubbish, shagging her husband for 25 years shows a continued lack of respect not turning up at the funeral where no one knows her.....