Searching someone’s MYEG record

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
Can anyone help me out with this as a 1 off.

I know people have ways around the system but not sure how myself as I am not linked with them as a friend in MYEG.

I know their name and their club.

Thanks in advance

Skytot

Visit site
Can’t you just go on HowDidiDo, put the club in the search and then go on clubs handicaps & search name ?

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
On EG it’s possible to search for players from other clubs BUT it will only show their current index, not the full record (as it does for members of your own club).

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
There are forumers on here that know the hack 😉
You can only look at someone’s record if you are a member of their club or are friends with them

Why would you need to see the record of someone who is neither

And i would anyone that has the rights to find out wouldn’t be letting you know - that’s not very the right way to use any administration rights

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
You can only look at someone’s record if you are a member of their club or are friends with them

And i would anyone that has the rights to find out wouldn’t be letting you know - that’s not very the right way to use any administration rights

I want to see the record of my friend at a different club who won’t accept me on MYEG. Our circle thinks it’s because he’s got something to hide.

And as I said, people on this forum know the hack.

Hope that helps

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

GDPR issue with disclosing someone’s details to someone who doesn’t have admin rights.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
There are forumers on here that know the hack 😉
It is not a hack....these people have access to the back end Dotgolf system as part of their Handicapping admin roles at their club. I'd be surprised if anyone abused that privilege to provide you with third party data.

If you have concerns...take it up with the players club.