Searching someone’s MYEG record

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is my point.

We’ve all sent requests and he hasn’t accepted. Which is has been done purposely
Have you messaged him and asked "hey, how come you didn't accept our friend requests?" From using the app myself, I've turned notifications off so I only see them if I open the app and go to the inbox myself. When I'm approving my mates card they usually have to tell me to go and do it.

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
Let me paint a picture.

Our whole football who have known eachother a very long time are a member of a golf club.

Matey in question is the only golfer that plays at a different club.

When directly asked him why he won’t accept MYEG request his response was ‘I can’t lie to you about my golf if you see everything I do’

🤣

Begs the question. Why hide? Never known anyone do this. There clearly is a reason.

The reason I’m so intrigued is because he shot his handicap around St Andrews over 4 courses. He won the trophy and took everyone’s money.

But it’s his prerogative and it’s no requirement for him to add anyone when everyone else that participated in the tournament knows everything eachother does 🙄

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Let me paint a picture.

Our whole football who have known eachother a very long time are a member of a golf club.

Matey in question is the only golfer that plays at a different club.

When directly asked him why he won’t accept MYEG request his response was ‘I can’t lie to you about my golf if you see everything I do’

🤣

Begs the question. Why hide? Never known anyone do this. There clearly is a reason.

The reason I’m so intrigued is because he shot his handicap around St Andrews over 4 courses. He won the trophy and took everyone’s money.

But it’s his prerogative and it’s no requirement for him to add anyone when everyone else that participated in the tournament knows everything eachother does 🙄

So he shot his handicap around some courses 🤷‍♂️

What’s the issue

Seems like you are searching for a reason to point fingers at him

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
It is not a hack....these people have access to the back end Dotgolf system as part of their Handicapping admin roles at their club. I'd be surprised if anyone abused that privilege to provide you with third party data.

If you have concerns...take it up with the players club.
Correct

One difference is that for a member not of your own club, the scores are just listed, you can't drill down into the scorecard to see individual holes like you can with a member

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Correct

One difference is that for a member not of your own club, the scores are just listed, you can't drill down into the scorecard to see individual holes like you can with a member
Actually...I can see the hole by hole scores for players at other clubs (I've just tested this with a mate of mine in Yorkshire's handicap record).

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Actually...I can see the hole by hole scores for players at other clubs (I've just tested this with a mate of mine in Yorkshire's handicap record).

Are you friends with him ?

You used to be able to see anyone’s scores regardless of being friends or not

Then some changes were made to either stop that or give the person the ability to hide the information

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Are you friends with him ?

You used to be able to see anyone’s scores regardless of being friends or not

Then some changes were made to either stop that or give the person the ability to hide the information
He is a personal friend of mine...I don't mean that I am friends via the EG app (which I am not talking about anyway).