Scottish Forum Meet 15 th June Muckhart GC

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Afternoon guys
Have just had confirmation from Muckhart of the times we've got 2 times as there is only 7 maybe 8 we've got 11.00 and 11.07 the only problem is the catering staff are of but we can get filled rolls when we come in or we can find some place local to eat if we fancy that .The golf is £10 payable on the day
Cheers
Steve :)

skiffer

Hacker
Visit site
Is it too late to join you at Muckhart next week?
I am new to the forum but stay locally in Auchterarder and have only just read about the outing in the mag.
What numbers have you got?
What is the format?
Cheers

stevelockie

Head Pro
Visit site
I was hoping to get there, but won't make it guys. I have to go to Milton Keynes on business on Monday.

Course is in good nick though, I played in the Wednesday medal. It's on the "traditional" 18 (Arndean/Cowden). It's the first two rounds of the club championship this weekend too, so the pins should be tricky!

T

thecraw

Whoes confirmed for Monday then?

I know Andy, Fabian and myself are going, anyone else?

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Really looking forward to tomorrow, gents, although am currently playing about 10 strokes over my handicap!!

I'll try to remember to bring my camera with me, just to add to the first tee nerves..... ;)

Oh, and remember to bring your waterproofs.
Metcheck

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Me as well, have looking forward to it for a while the course should be in good nick as there club champs was this weekend , hopefully the weather stays dry but not to worry.See everyone tomorrow :cool:

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Top day today fellas!

Really enjoyed the course and the company. I'll do a wee write up to send to Homer, but may run it by you all first to make sure I've got all the names right!! :D :D

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great to meet all who attended. Thanks to my partners, Fabian & John for a great game and company.

Hope we can do it all again.

Andy

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great to put faces to names today guys , myself and Stuart never got a look in against Crawford and Derek "one putt"B .Crawford won with 39 pts great shooting considering it rained for about 4 holes and it include 4 birdies , i had 34 pts with 2 blobs Stuart 33pts and Derek 28pts. The course was in superb condition and the greens won the front 9 were very tricky all in all it was a good day with great company ,roll on the next one. Cheers guys for turning up.

Steve