Scottish Fitba'

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
And just incase you can't be bothered checking, here's from a source you're more likely to believe

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/b-team-old-firm-game-postponed/gMACE0cw1ahEFOyMAjtMd
See the gentleman called 'Val' has taken time to research this, and whilst this is factually correct but it has damn all to do with SPL games being postponed, but thanks anyway!!
Maybe he can also explain why Celtic asked the numpty Doncaster and his management board to postpone fixtures for themselves due to injuries (and 'financial reasons'?) when they knew it broke the so-called 'INTEGRITY clause' in the rule book??..........Oh, I'm informed that being true gentlemen "We let them go first!":LOL::love::whistle: when it came to asking for calling off games!
In the great scheme of things, what the Hell does it matter-petty point scoring as previously commented??
Took a late trip over to Ibrox last night to remember the 66 who died 51 years ago-NOW THAT puts things into perspective
Life's too short for all this urine, so think I'll let any 'digs/slurs' against my mob sail on by-have a nice life one and all:love:

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
See the gentleman called 'Val' has taken time to research this, and whilst this is factually correct but it has damn all to do with SPL games being postponed, but thanks anyway!!
Maybe he can also explain why Celtic asked the numpty Doncaster and his management board to postpone fixtures for themselves due to injuries (and 'financial reasons'?) when they knew it broke the so-called 'INTEGRITY clause' in the rule book??..........Oh, I'm informed that being true gentlemen "We let them go first!":LOL::love::whistle: when it came to asking for calling off games!
In the great scheme of things, what the Hell does it matter-petty point scoring as previously commented??
Took a late trip over to Ibrox last night to remember the 66 who died 51 years ago-NOW THAT puts things into perspective
Life's too short for all this urine, so think I'll let any 'digs/slurs' against my mob sail on by-have a nice life one and all:love:

Seems like you selectively miss the point but no surprise.

Hey ho, it's been fun ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
It’s an irritation but it’s not random. StJ get less than £2m combined for their young Captain and potential Scotland international central defender plus their tremendous NI international midfielder; Rangers get £12m for Nathan Patterson - yes young and yes an excellent player and Scotland international.

Ah wee StJ…these players can’t be very good player for them - they are such a wee club they’ll take whatever rubbish offers we make. While Super Great Rangers - we’ve got to shell out 6x for just one player - playing for Rangers he must be great.

Yes I know that that’s how it’s always been, and of course I sound a bit bitter about it, but that doesn’t make it less irritating and just perpetuates the ‘dominance’ of the weegie bros.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
It’s an irritation but it’s not random. StJ get less than £2m combined for their young Captain and potential Scotland international central defender plus their tremendous NI international midfielder; Rangers get £12m for Nathan Patterson - yes young and yes an excellent player and Scotland international.

Ah wee StJ…these players can’t be very good player for them - they are such a wee club they’ll take whatever rubbish offers we make. While Super Great Rangers - we’ve got to shell out 6x for just one player - playing for Rangers he must be great.

Yes I know that that’s how it’s always been, and of course I sound a bit bitter about it, but that doesn’t make it less irritating and just perpetuates the ‘dominance’ of the weegie bros.

If true, that's some bit of business for a guy who can't get a regular game in the SPL.

Banchory Buddha

Visit site

Feel ya SILH, looks like we're gonna lose Ramsay who is every bit the player Patterson is, but of course £3-4m is the rate being bandied about. Al least there's one German team in the mix, gives me some hope the price will bump somewhat when it's not all bids from patronising English clubs

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Rangers got £4.5m for Patterson. Might be add ons at some point but the fee is £4.5m

Source - The official Everton twitter feed

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sorry to tell you Val, but that is their value on Premier League Fantasy Football if those who play it want them in their teams.

The “Official” Everton statement says Undisclosed Fee.
Most rumour is 12mil with 4mil add ons

Well, I stand corrected then if that's the case.

Decent enough prospect for your boys but at £12m, he's £8m overpriced IMO

D

Deleted member 16999

Well, I stand corrected then if that's the case.

Decent enough prospect for your boys but at £12m, he's £8m overpriced IMO
It is mate, the twitter name @Officialfpl means fantasy premier league.

Only time will tell mate, decent enough pedigree and only 20, certainly isn’t the first time we’ve been done.:cry:

Reactions: Val