Scottish Fitba'

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You laugh because you’re clueless and have no idea what you’re talking about, look at things from a different perspective rather than green tinted lenses….
Celtic are poor at the moment, but that’s only down to the board, surely you can see that ?

Clueless ?

I couldn't care less how good Celtic are, I couldn't name half their team currently and haven't watched them in earnest for 10 years but nice you throw their name in the mix when I didn't even mention them. And people say Celtic fans are obsessed ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
This Glaswegian - brought up literally a good stone’s throw from Hampden Park - is sooo pleased my Hebridean dad had no interest in football and my Dunkeld mum was a Saintee - and so discouraged me and my brother from supporting either of the weegie ‘ugly sisters’ - don’t you just love them ??

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I too grew up in Glasgow and am thankful that my Dad took me to Ibrox.
My gratitude extends to being able to view both teams and much of their support with equal disdain…I can ignore the rubbish that flies between the camps, until it impacts the name of Scottish football or Scotland. That said I look at Stein’s Celtic teams in particular and take pride in their achievements, as well as the contribution that many great Rangers players have made to the Scottish international cause ?.

But I am so pleased to be able to stand aside as the mud flies between ?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Selective memorys of most things

Memories (plural)
As to selective???..Can you enlighten please?
And to the antagonist (or as he thinks of himself-The moral adjudicator of Scottish football) called Val--Can you please explain where I've been insulting-not my fault you couldn't spell Rangers or explain INTEGRITY in context? Couldn't care less who you support, or don't
Love and kisses to all:love::whistle:;)

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Memories (plural)
As to selective???..Can you enlighten please?
/QUOTE]
Less than a week after rangers were shouting about games should go ahead in empty stadiums they canceled the b team game against Celtic, their reason for this was because of no fans in the stadium the same club 2 seasons ago crying foul over the league ending early ripped up ther pitch 5 days later while still shouting the league should be finished to the end

Reactions: Val

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
OUCH!!...will check this out-but no reason to doubt you-maybe my old(ish amnesiac) memory?!:whistle:
But think you may well have stitched me up there mate.....am off to phone someone who will 'Yea OR Nay' this and/or extenuating circumstances as to why this came about!
Why don't you bugger off and clean your clubs or something:whistle:
Anyway, how you doing? Getting any golf in?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It's al this no golf for a while, i need to entertain myself somehow, how was the Xmas and New year all good I hope
Boring mate, afraid I fall into the 'BAH, HUMBUG' camp-we don't need anything/got the lot, so spend on the family!
SWMBO has got me course of lessons with pro @ £150 so that should keep me happy for a while...Tell you, I could be a pro (practising that is-every shot in the book me)
Crap on course right enough:rolleyes::cry:
Anyway, we'll get together when weather comes good eh?
Catch you later (still waiting on reply to your 'GOTCHA' coming from contact @ (Ibrox)

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Aye me too big old Grinch here (at least greens my colour ?) my practice constructs to chipping on to my bed, if I ever need to land a golf ball on a mattress from 8ft on course I'll nail it ?

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
OUCH!!...will check this out-but no reason to doubt you-maybe my old(ish amnesiac) memory?!:whistle:
But think you may well have stitched me up there mate.....am off to phone someone who will 'Yea OR Nay' this and/or extenuating circumstances as to why this came about!
Why don't you bugger off and clean your clubs or something:whistle:
Anyway, how you doing? Getting any golf in?

You check all you like, it's absolutely true. You couldn't paint a red neck on "The Rangers" PR team. Up there with being the first club in Europe to celebrate their 150th anniversary ?

Shameless as always.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Boring mate, afraid I fall into the 'BAH, HUMBUG' camp-we don't need anything/got the lot, so spend on the family!
SWMBO has got me course of lessons with pro @ £150 so that should keep me happy for a while...Tell you, I could be a pro (practising that is-every shot in the book me)
Crap on course right enough:rolleyes::cry:
Anyway, we'll get together when weather comes good eh?
Catch you later (still waiting on reply to your 'GOTCHA' coming from contact @ (Ibrox)

And just incase you can't be bothered checking, here's from a source you're more likely to believe

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/b-team-old-firm-game-postponed/gMACE0cw1ahEFOyMAjtMd

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Took longer than usual but yet another Scottish football thread ruined by pathetic bickering between fans of the two cheeks of the same arse teams!

Us “diddy team” fans really should know better than to expect any different!

I’m oot!

COYP
We do…but it’s sometimes quite fun looking on…??

COYS.