Scottish Fitba'

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
TBH, quite happy it is not one of the "easy" teams. That would be a banana skin.
Kinda with you on that…if we think we are a decent team then at home against Ukraine in March is our chance to prove it.

Aside - Hampden will be rockin’. I’ve just about fully got my voice back after the 15th…and I tell you…50,000 Scots bawling out at the top of their voices makes one hell of a racket - amplified as it is by Hampdens continuous and mostly pretty low roof. Get past Ukraine and then Wales in the National Stadium perhaps…now that would be fun.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bt-sport-warn-rangers-wont-25547948.amp

How juvenile and pathetic is it when clubs ban pundits just because they played for a rival
My thoughts are that it's really because they are worried they won't be able to control their own fans actions!
And FWIW, I remember watching him against Hibs at Easter Road (for which my Hearts supporting Gran is still likely spinning in her grave!) in his first season with Celtic. Far and away the dominant/best player on the field, though Latapy had a pretty good (and occasionally amusing) game too.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Some of the blokes in the bar at Newport GC were already booking their flights to the World Cup this evening... ?
We’ll I suppose they’ll be thinking 3rd time lucky. I was in Anfield for the 1977 match…the Kenny Dalglish header from the Martin Buchan cross remains right up there as my greatest moment in watching football live…and of course there is the massive poignancy over the 1985 match - both for the death of the great Jock Stein and of course the fabulous Davie Cooper scoring.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My thoughts are that it's really because they are worried they won't be able to control their own fans actions!
And FWIW, I remember watching him against Hibs at Easter Road (for which my Hearts supporting Gran is still likely spinning in her grave!) in his first season with Celtic. Far and away the dominant/best player on the field, though Latapy had a pretty good (and occasionally amusing) game too.

The ban has more to do with pandering to the more paranoid elements of their support. It's just playing to the crowd.

AliMc

Visit site
Surely the share issue is worth £3 500 000 and not worthless?
A total of 410 million shares issued now apparently, it's been reported that chairman Park has pumped in £23m and his shares are now worth £3.1m so your right not totally worthless, interesting that from now on (as reported in the recent accounts) further loans from Park/Bennett going forwards will attract interest and not be converted to equity as in the past