Scottish Fitba'

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Do you really think he would have been stopped from going into the dressing room?
Could maybe understand him staying away if it was a routine league match, but surely being 2 down at half time in a cup semi final warranted an urgent intervention?

Him, Maakay Barry Ferguson, McCoist and even John Greig should have been in there with a few of those chancers being held up by the neck against the wall and forcibly reminded that " This is THE RANGERS not bloody Cambuslang Rangers"...No, wouldn't have got past the understanding barrier-QUE?
Absolute disgrace, but do they care?? Not an effing jot, still get paid megabucks every week/watertight contracts-wonder if their parents were married when they were conceived ( don't be offended):mad:

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Him, Maakay Barry Ferguson, McCoist and even John Greig should have been in there with a few of those chancers being held up by the neck against the wall and forcibly reminded that " This is THE RANGERS not bloody Cambuslang Rangers"...No, wouldn't have got past the understanding barrier-QUE?
Absolute disgrace, but do they care?? Not an effing jot, still get paid megabucks every week/watertight contracts-wonder if their parents were married when they were conceived ( don't be offended):mad:
Heroes to you lot just months ago - fitba fans :rolleyes:

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Yep, but then I know I'm a bit Schitzophrenic:giggle:
P.S.-would you be happy if your team played like that, seriously now!?
It's football, stuff you don't like happens - I've had a lot worse watching my team - and so have Rangers (an awful lot worse) in the last ten years.

Sadly it's an excuse for people to get very angry at something that doesn't really matter

Reactions: Val

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It's football, stuff you don't like happens - I've had a lot worse watching my team - and so have Rangers (an awful lot worse) in the last ten years. VERY TRUE!

Sadly it's an excuse for people to get very angry at something that doesn't really matter
Absolute urine -forgive me for having an opinion.........Just as you have yours!
Besides, it's not an excuse, it's a REASON:love: ( been put in to TRY and be polite:whistle:)

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Poor result for Celtic earlier after taking the lead in Germany.
Would have been a lot worse if not for Joe Hart their keeper
The defense at the last 2 goals made me think I was watching Rangers-poor, poor marking snd sloppy passing/ change that to bad choice of pass!

NOW, let's see if GvB can wake this load of lazy barstewards up with a performance tonight...please,please,please???

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The BULL is Back!!
Shocking defending ( but he had to be there to get it)(y)
Keep going, keep going!

Well, as commentators said "They rode their luck at times"-some brilliance from MacGregor but at least 2 sitters missed:cry:
But absolutely night and day compared to Sunday!
Still room for improvement though, but overall a good result which puts us in a good position (y):D

Last edited:

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
You happy with Yogi Greig, seems to off made a decent start.

Yep, I am. He knows the league and knows how tough it is. Also has a habit of getting a lot out of mediocre players.

Good start, just needs to keep it going. Big difference in Saturday was we seemed to know what to do with and without the ball. Oh, and how to actually defend.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Good result for Rangers last night, not so for the other half of the ‘ugly sisters’…

Anyway here’s hoping for a good draw for Cinderella Scoterella in today’s WC Qualifiers semi-finals draw. COYS ???????

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My wee mate Martin Boyle on fire first half today.
Met a guy in pro shop earlier, nice guy but son -while a very good golfer- is a knob, anyway whole family-loads of them-do not support my team and said son puts some fancy bet on Martin Boyle for 1st goal, hat trick etc., --anyway he wins £1K for £5 stake.........Wish he hadn't told me that, kinda flavoured my practise session as every time looked down, seen his boy's face on balls as I hit them (actually got my ball speed up too).
Pro wasn't too happy either as at Ibrox last night with bet on a Morales hat trick-stood to pocket £400odd
OH Well, the joys of life eh??